- The stock market has reached a bottom following a tumultuous 10 weeks that’s seen the S&P 500 in and out of correction territory. Others have predicted a rally of up to 10 percent in the next 30 days. One investment strategist is standing by his 2,850 year-end S&P 500 price target, “A lot can happen in a month.”
- Renowned oil trader Andy Hall says he would bet that crude prices are more likely to go up than down following a collapse over the last two months. A correction like the one gripping the market tends to trim supplies and boost demand.
- The stock market is setting up for another rally, according to Elliott Wave theory. As long as the S&P 500 holds 2,640 points, the index could rise to over 2,800
- Cramer’s Conclusion? Don’t buy tech ETFs, buy winners. Yes, it is time for single-stock rewards. To understand the potential basis for a tech rally, we have to understand why we had a tech wreck to begin with. “I think the CPU shortages and the lack of investment say it’s time to buy — and for the first time in ages.”
- “We are going to start getting into this oversold territory. You’re going to see the buyers coming in and starting to pick up some bargains.” If trade doesn’t improve, and if the yield curve keeps flashing yellow or red, there’s still one point of optimism; the selling has to stop at some point. Here are some potential bargains.
- Previous: Is the Stock Market Going Up or Down? Lets Break Down Some Components.
- Previous: Are Markets Pricing in a Global Slowdown?
- Previous: Is Fed Tightening Going to Cause a Recession? Many Experts Think Yes!
Contributor Partner Platform: Create Good Copy – We Publish. Learn more
The increasing demand for fat replacer in convenience foods & beverages, as well as bakery products and potential health benefits of fat replacer, are the key growth factors defining the Also, the increase in health awareness among urban population and changing lifestyle due to rapid urbanization are the key parameters which boost the growth of the fat replacer market. The prominent market players are strategically focusing on the introduction of enhanced product offerings to capture the maximum market share and improve the overall profitability. Urban consumers are aware of the new products that offer several benefits are available in the market which is the major driving forces for the consumer inclination towards fat replacers. The shifting preference towards consumption of dietary products among consumers owing to rising awareness regarding the various health benefits it offers, including normalized bowel movement, reduced cholesterol levels, controlled blood sugar levels and also aiding in maintaining healthy body weight is a significant factor driving the growth of the global market.
The North America market has been estimated to dominate the fat replacer market, accounting for the maximum revenue share of the market by 2018-end. Europe and Asia-Pacific markets are expected to account for over 25.7% and 21.8% revenue share, respectively, of the global fat replacer market by 2028 end. Among the emerging markets, APEJ is estimated to exhibit a significant CAGR of 6% over the forecast period of 2018-2027, followed by MEA with 4.9%, and Latin America with CAGR 4.6%.
- Catalyst – An Overview, Market Challenges, Market Drivers and Competitive Players
A catalyst is a substance that accelerates a chemical reaction and retains its original composition. A recent study by Hexa Research notes that the worldwide demand for the Catalyst Market in 2013 was about 6,250 kilo tons.…Read More »
- Oil Spill Management Market: Industry Insights, Key Players and Growth Opportunities
The global Oil Spill Management Market size is projected to grow beyond USD 125.62 billion by 2024. Growing incidents of oil spilling in the past along with severe safety and environmental policies are likely to…Read More »
- Next-Battery’s Ukraine Operations Continue Steady Progress on Cathode and Anode Prototype Production
Next-Battery, a start-up developing high energy-density Li-ion battery technology, has secured a strategic relationship with Lvchi Automobile Technology (Shanghai) Co Ltd. LVCHI AUTO group is a whole value chain operation platform company that focuses on…Read More »
- Cloud Security Industry: Latest Trends and Development
Cloud identity & access management were widely used followed by email & web security owing to increasing demand for high-level security of data and identity security in organizations. Public services held 35.6% of the market…Read More »
- Auto Industry: Tesla, GM, Ford, Trump and China Updates
Chinese Vice Premier Liu He has plans to reduce tariffs on American auto imports from 40 percent to 15 percent in a move that could break an escalating trade war between the world’s two largest…Read More »
- Future Scope of 5G Technology
5G technology will improve mobile network performance capabilities to a marked extent. It can also play a key role in establishing foundational infrastructure. Furthermore, increasing mobile broadband adoption and machine-to-machine communication in companies will fuel…Read More »
- French Middle-Class Explodes in Anger at Macron and Elites
An estimated 125,000 demonstrators gathered across the country during the day, with 10,000 of them in the capital. Looters have been seen smashing shop fronts, and cars have been set on fire. Nearly 90,000 officers…Read More »
- Find Over 16% YTM with Revlon, Bonds Mature February 2021
This week, Durig Capital takes a second look at an iconic cosmetic company that is continuing to refine its market strategy. Revlon, founded in 1932, has been identified with some of Hollywood’s biggest stars over…Read More »
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): Overview
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive life-threatening lung disease which leads to airflow limitation and interferes with normal breathing. According to World Health Organization, approximately 64 million people are affected by COPD worldwide. World…Read More »
- Exzavier Whitley Officially Partners with Sonorous Records
Exciting news in the music scene this week as Denver, Colorado Singer-Songwriter Exzavier Whitley officially released his single “Just Hold On” through his brand new licensing and distribution deal with Sonorous Records in Toronto, Canada!…Read More »
- Five Questions to Ask When Selecting Plastic ID Card Holders
If you use ID cards and badges on a regular basis, it is important that you protect them. Daily use can start to create wear and tear and risk damage to ID badges. The best…Read More »