Communal News provides for our contributing partners, who post quality news, market research/press releases and blog articles . . . the following free distribution services:
- We check grammar, spelling, and sentence structure to increase your readership, and will sometimes suggest ideas to increase your news relevance. After your article is approved, we place it on Communal News. We publish your writings on our Communal News Contributor Platform and post a link to your contributor page. Even though we are a news company, about half of our articles are about companies, lifestyle, sports, movies, and more, and usually they receive full news distribution. We work hard to ensure Communal News readers have the best quality articles. That’s one reason why our readership is growing so fast.
- Communal News articles are published on Communal News and in over 100 global languages. Our articles usually rank very high globally in Google, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo and DuckDuckGo, organic search engines that include 97% of the world’s languages. Approved news services almost always place higher than non-news . . .
Click to see Communal News in Several Languages
and many more . . .
3. Communal News articles are published on Google News, America’s largest newsfeed, with our News, Market Research/Press Releases and Blogs all ranking at high levels. We are currently addressing several additional platforms and distribution services.
Communal News provides one of the world’s largest (and we believe best) free internet distribution open networks, with the ability to greatly increase and improve the exposure for all of our contributor partners. We might even share some proven recommendations to increase your platform viewership.
Click to see recent Communal News and Blog posts on Google News
4. CN articles will publish on Facebook News, providing easy and open continuous access to all Facebook readers. Communal News is also on Twitter and Pinterest networks. This could increase the width and breath of your readership.
5. Contributors will have a listing where you can present their full bio (either as individuals or companies), and where you can increase awareness with a condensed bio at the bottom of every published article. Communal News will publish your bio, and often after your first Blog or News article will appear Google News and in Google Organic Search plus often again in almost every language around the globe.
6. Also when approved, your able to Sell / Buy Services on the fast growing Freelance Global Gigs Low Cost Marketplace, all in one simple step, with more online services to come….
With Communal News & Freelance Global Gigs together with and with your support, we can build a better more open online community.
Why Contribute to Communal News?
The founders of Communal News own and run many small businesses, and found it hard for the businesses to get information out to the world about their expertise and market-leading products. Press releases often end up disappearing into the Internet. Even when we have found them, using exact word searches, we knew potential customers would not. We also found PR publishing outlets time-consuming and costly, but they never got any traction.
We were able to use a stock market focused publisher, which only helped our financial business. In the financial field we achieve tremendous recognition from publishing a weekly newsletter, which was the foundation for achieving strong recognition as a top expert in our field. So we integrated the newsletter into our market strategy, and published a weekly article. It became the center of our multi-tiered strategy, bringing real growth, awareness and success to our financial business. We want to offer this opportunity to you: to be able to publish, to have a full bio, plus a condensed bio for your new audience at the bottom of every article. Communal News will try to build you thousands of followers with strong articles by you. We want to bring you future recognition and success. Is it time to start the journey with Communal News as your Contributor Partners.
We allow up to three links per article back to your website (if the links are relevant), and as many links as needed to provide third-party article validation. (Since we will publish in over 100 separate languages, the three links in English would be multiplied by over 100, plus Facebook and Google news links. When we add the translations, this could give you over 300 possible links off of just one article!). It’s easy and completely free to sign up as a Communal News Contributor. Our platform will help you to develop and grow your following. Just click here.
The articles/press releases need to be professional, hard-hitting, timely and easy to follow.
Communal News will be carefully selecting its contributors and requiring them to adhere to objective compliance standards. Before an author is accepted as a Communal News contributor, our editors read the article/press release to evaluate the quality.
We don’t publish advertisements for free. Your article must provide valuable content to our readers.
We directly communicate with every potential contributor, and insist that even authors who wish to use a pseudonym provide Communal News with a real name and contact information. We will give feedback about why any article is not accepted.
Communal News has high compliance standards that we expect contributors to self-enforce. But we have found historically that: (a) A written agreement to an objective set of compliance standards significantly raises the author’s awareness of, and adherence to, disclosure and other compliance standards. (b) Authors with sufficient ability to pass the rigorous Communal News acceptance criteria who then agree to our compliance standards do indeed uphold them.
We ask you the readers and contributors to inform us of anyone that is knowingly breaking Communal News policies here. We will investigate the complaint, and if we discover that the author is in violation, the author may be terminated as a Communal News contributor.
Communal News Article Submission Guidelines
We made it easy to submit an article/press release to Communal News. Simply click here or on one of the many “Submit an Article” buttons throughout the site.
- If you haven’t yet set up a Communal News contributor account, you’ll need to do that first here. Articles/press releases are those you submit to our editorial team for publication on Communal News that you’ve also posted to other blogs or websites which, depending on content, are screened more aggressively. In order to make sure that your article is seen, we must insist that it not appear in more than one other place (usually your own website).
- If you wish to submit news under our paid beta program, please read the Editorial Guidelines and fill out the registration form here. Exclusive news articles are those you submit to our editorial team for exclusive publication on Communal News.
- Blog posts are those that contain content you do not plan to submit to our editorial team for publication in the Newsfeed.
Normally, your article will be published within 24 hours of submission, or returned to you with editorial feedback.
Editorial Guidelines for Press Releases/Articles:
Broadly, here’s what we look for in deciding whether or not to publish an article/press release submission:
- Originality: We expect you to write at least 400 words on the issue you care about, bringing a new perspective that others may have missed. Articles generated largely by copy and pasting other articles, will not be accepted.
- Compelling title: Your title is important and should reflect the content in the article and also will need to grab the reader’s attention. A title that does not deliver on the title’s promise will be declined.
- Clean: All submissions must be proofread already, and be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- No promotional content: We do not allow promotional content within articles. Your short Bio will be at the bottom of every article you write. We allow up to a maximum of three links within an article to your blog or website and as many links as possible to help construct the factual base of the article to other very relevant sources.
- The human factor: We work to consistently select the best articles submitted for consideration. We strive to maintain an open and constructive dialogue with our contributors, and work closely with contributors whenever possible to help ensure article publication is relevant.
If you have any additional questions about becoming a contributor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to assist you.
We’re offering one of the best pay-per-thousand rates in the business for news writers, but we’re still growing, so we’re looking for writers willing to grow with us. By signing up with us in our beta phase, you have the opportunity to take ownership of a topic and build an audience during our early growth stages. And we’re experiencing explosive growth of 10% per month. (Read More)
We use Google banners.
- Google‘s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Communal News uses third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads.