- Antimicrobials will show significant market growth over the forecast period due to strong presence of pipeline molecules such as MDX 1105, CYT-107, ALT-836, LB-1148, IFX-1, etc.
- Asia Pacific will witness the highest growth rate due to increasing penetration of key players in emerging countries like China, and India.
Sepsis is treated as a medical emergency. It is a life-threatening complication due to presence of both infection and overwhelming immune response to infection. The global sepsis and septic shock market is categorized on the basis of treatment types such as antimicrobial therapy (antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal) and adjunctive therapy (mechanical ventilation, vasopressor therapy, fluid therapy, corticosteroids, blood transfusion, dialysis and insulin therapy). It is observed that sepsis and septic shock treatment market is currently dominated by antimicrobial therapy as it is viewed as the first line treatment option. Antimicrobials will show significant market growth over the forecast period due to strong presence of pipeline molecules such as MDX 1105, CYT-107, ALT-836, LB-1148, IFX-1, etc. In the category of antimicrobials, antibacterial drugs are the largest revenue generating segment because bacteria (Staphylococcus and Escherichia coli) are the most common cause of sepsis.
At present, North America leads the global sepsis and septic shock treatment market and growth is majorly driven by U.S. due to wide availability of technologically advance devices, higher cost of treatment drugs, early diagnosis of the disease, wide availability of technologically advance devices, significant investment in R&D activities and easy accessibility to therapeutics. On the other hand, it is anticipated that Asia Pacific will witness the highest growth rate due to increasing penetration of key players in emerging countries like China, and India, and developing healthcare infrastructure would mainly assist the sepsis and septic shock treatment market growth during forecast period.
Market Competition Assessment:
Currently, there is no specific regimen approved in market to cure sepsis and septic shock, however antimicrobial drugs and other adjunctive therapies are used according to treat and management of sepsis. Key players involved in R&D activities are Adrenomed AG, Altor BioScience Corporation, Asahi Kasei Pharma, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb, InflaRx GmbH, Inotrem SA, Pfizer Inc. and others.
- The report presents the brief overview of Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment Market including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries
- The report features product description and descriptive mechanism of action for key products along with the products developmental history and major milestones
- Special feature on out-licensed and partnered product portfolio
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued projects
- Latest company statement
- Latest news and deals relating to the Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment products
The following research methods were used in this report:
- Desk study
- A questionnaire survey among specialty retail chains
- Analyzing statistical data released by the Federal Customs Service
- Desk study sources include materials taken from print and online media conference materials.
Reasons to Buy
- The report provides information about technology solutions needed for the implementation of Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment projects, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to strengthen strategic framework by understanding the business benefits to be achieved through Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment solutions
- The report highlights projected investment on Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment over the next two years. This will help organizations to allocate budget towards Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment implementation and business expansion
- The report helps executives plan their adoption of Sepsis And Septic Shock Treatment by providing expected timeframes for implementation