- The robust demand for polymers for food, electronics and the packaging of almost every consumer good has subsequently led to the high demand for the cost-effective chemicals used in the production of polymers, one of which is aliphatic bromide.
- The aliphatic bromide market is hampered by the unavailability of aliphatic bromide market participants.
- Aliphatic bromide has a fair market share in the American region, though it is likely to witness lower consumption because of the recent reductions in the usage of polymer.
Aliphatic bromide refers to a wide category of brominated open chain organic compounds. Aliphatic bromide has a wide range of applications. This can be attributed to the availability of different types of aliphatic bromide, each having a specific set of applications. For example, allyl bromide is extensively used as an alkylating agent and in the deduction of polymers, pharmaceuticals and other organic chemicals. Another type of aliphatic bromide, i.e. ethyl bromide, is used in gasoline as an antiknock fluid. N-propyl bromide is a highly non-flammable compound and this property makes it applicable in fire extinguishers to carry out effective firefighting. The global aliphatic bromide market also finds applications in pharmaceutical industries where aliphatic bromide, such as N-Hexyl bromide and N-Octyl bromide, are used as intermediates.
Besides specific applications, aliphatic bromide also shows unique properties such as that of allyl bromide, which, when incorporated with zinc, shows stability in aqueous solutions unlike other organometallic reagents and thus, can be used as a solvent. Apart from the above-mentioned types of aliphatic bromide, there are numerous other aliphatic bromide compounds, which include Acetyl Bromide, Phosphorus Tribromide, 11 Bromoundecanoic Acid, 4- Bromo Chlorobenzene, 1 4- Dibromobutane, Beta- Phenyl 1- Bromobutane and Lauryl Bromide, among others.
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
- News Writing & Google / Communal News Publishing – Let Us Help You Tell Your Story!
The growth of the aliphatic bromide market can be attributed to the increased consumption of aliphatic bromide in polymer synthesising industries. The robust demand for polymers for food, electronics and the packaging of almost every consumer good has subsequently led to the high demand for the cost-effective chemicals used in the production of polymers, one of which is aliphatic bromide. This is contributing to the global growth of the aliphatic bromide market.
Increase in the construction of high-rise buildings and other infrastructure is boosting the demand for better and advanced firefighting equipment to combat sudden fires, and this is consequently boosting the demand for non-flammable compounds for better-performing fire extinguishers. This has significantly boosted the aliphatic bromide market as N-propyl bromide, a type of aliphatic bromide, can be very efficiently used as a non-flammable fire extinguishing agent.
The aliphatic bromide market is hampered by the unavailability of aliphatic bromide market participants. It is mostly dominated by some regional aliphatic bromide manufacturers. The marketing of aliphatic bromide at the global level can be achieved only through the entry of major global chemical manufacturers and distributors.
Manufacturers are incorporating new methods for the production of aliphatic bromide, which can help them with save cost and increase production capacity at the same time. For instance, one of the manufacturers of aliphatic bromide are procuring bromine from waste water and utilising it for the production of aliphatic bromide.
The global aliphatic bromide market can be segmented on the basis of type, applications, end-use industries and regions.
On the basis of type, the global aliphatic bromide market can be segmented as:
- Allyl bromide
- Ethyl bromide
- Butyl bromide
- Propyl bromide
On the basis of application, the global aliphatic bromide market can be segmented as:
- Synthesis of polymers
- In gasoline as antiknock fluid
- Intermediate in surfactant, pharmaceutical and other organic synthesis
- In fire extinguishers to carry out fire fighting
- As a solvent
On the basis of end use, the global aliphatic bromide market can be segmented as:
- Polymer industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Research laboratories
Some of the market participants identified across the value chain of the global aliphatic bromide market are Mody Chemi – Pharma Ltd., Sontara Organo Industries, Dhruv Chem Industries, Faluck International, Bhavika Chemicals Corporation, Carbosynth, Harsiddhi Organics Pvt. Ltd., Solaris Chemtech and various other players involved in the manufacturing, supply and distribution of aliphatic bromide.
The aliphatic bromide market is dominated by some regional Asian players. The global aliphatic bromide market is growing efficiently in the Asia Pacific region owing to the increasing production of consumer goods, which has resulted in an increase in the packaging of polymers synthesised by aliphatic bromide. Aliphatic bromide has a fair market share in the American region, though it is likely to witness lower consumption because of the recent reductions in the usage of polymer. The consumption of aliphatic bromide in Africa is low, however, there are several growth opportunities for the aliphatic bromide market in the region.