- The global market for dust control positively influenced by precautionary maintenance of dust control equipment & recent testing of advanced dust control technology that are constraining the levels of dust pollution in the world.
- Insufficiency of oxygen continues to risk the lives of millions in India, especially in New Delhi, and in China.
Dearth of fresh and clean air continues to traumatize people across the world, commending local authorities to take measures towards curbing the causes that alter the fabric of breathable air. Among common antecedents such as carbon emissions, fossil fuel combustion, and industrial smoke, the atmospheric balance is adversely altered by rising incidences of dust pollution. The need for effective dust control systems has become a zenithal priority for municipalities and counties across the world. The evident risks of dust pollution recorded in Asia-Pacific countries such as India and China continue to fuel the use of dust control systems to reduce the profusion of smog and dust haze. Anticipated to be reach a market value of $17.41 billion by the end of 2024, the global market for dust control is projecting to garner $12.3 billion sales by 2016-end.
A recently published analysis report on the global dust control market by Research Report Insights (RRI), titled “Dust Control Market by 2024,” illustrates how the considerable rise in mineral processing industries, rampant construction of roads & edifices, and excavation & mining activities are propelling the amount of dust present in the air. The report takes into account several recent developments that have impacted the growth of global market for dust control. Insufficiency of oxygen continues to risk the lives of millions in India, especially in New Delhi, and in China. Dust treatment measures are being actively adopted by municipal and county authorities in such regions, as well as in the ones that are on the brink of witness major air pollution due to higher dust exposure. Maintaining dust control equipment has been a key priority in such measures in order to avoid incidences of additional dust deflection from malfunction control systems.
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
Global leaders in mining and metallurgical industry such as Southern Peru Copper Corporation have recently began testing an advanced microbial dust control technology (EA1) which is developed by Earth Alive Clean Technologies, Inc., a leading Canadian manufacturer of microbial-technology products that deliver sustenance to eco-friendly mining & agriculture. Other prominent players in the global market for dust control systems, included in the report, are, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Nederman Holding AB, Sly Environmental Technology Ltd., JKF Industri A/S, Global Road Technology, Donaldson Company, Inc., and Beltran Technologies, Inc., among others.
A regional overview of the global dust control market mentioned in the report has classified the growth of the market into North America, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Latin America, Eastern Europe, and Western Europe. Owing to the dense presence of dust in several cities in India and China, and the grating excavation activities witnessed in several Southeast Asian countries have resulted in APEJ region to dominate the market through 2024, expanding the value of its dust control market at 4.5% CAGR.
In order to analyze the growth in demand for such advanced dust control systems, the report has segmented the global market into types of systems and their applications. Dry type dust control system and wet type dust control system are the key bifurcations of the global market based on the type of dust control systems. Applications of dust controls systems include end-use industries such as chemical & processing, mining, oil & gas, power & utilities, construction, pharmaceuticals, and other niche industries such as food and metal & finishing, among others.