- Escalating awareness regarding processed food and increasing disposable income is likely to fuel the growth of food processing machinery market.
- Rising demand for packaged foods is further anticipated to propel the growth of market.
- Asia Pacific is the largest market for food processing machinery.
Global food and beverage industry is growing at a robust pace and has strengthened the demand for food processing equipments over the past few years. The food processing machines comes in varied sizes and shapes in order to meet the requisite need of conglomerates operating in drinks, confectionery, frozen foods, poultry, dairy foods, vegetables and others.
The global Food Processing Machinery market is currently growing at a significant pace and is anticipated to observe stupendous growth over the next seven years till 2023. Escalating awareness among people regarding processed food, increasing personal disposable income of households is likely to fuel the growth of food processing machinery market over the forecast period. Apart from this, rising demand for packaged foods is further anticipated to propel the growth of market till 2023.
At present, Asia Pacific is the largest market for food processing machinery in 2015. Followed by it, Europe grabbed the second largest share in the total revenue of food processing machinery market. The Asia Pacific region is expected to be dominant over the forecast period due to availability of large number of poultry, meat and seafood equipment manufacturing vendors in the region.
The global Food Processing Machinery market is mainly concentrated in the Europe and Asia. Major players are adopting different market strategies to enter and enhance their market position and distribution network.
Global Food Processing Machinery market is segmented on the following bases:
- By Application
Dairy, Meat and Poultry, Seafood, Bakery, Others
- By Techniques
Pasteurization, Blending, Homogenization, Filling
- By Equipment Type
Chillers, Feeders, Dryers, Homogenizers, Roasters, Mixers, Slicers, Ovens, Separators, Others
- By Geography
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of World
Key Players Identified Across the Value Chain in the Food Processing Machinery Market include but are not limited to:
Atlas Pacific Engineering Co. Inc., Bucher Industries, Anko Food Machines, Meyer Industries, Buhler AG, Tetra Laval, GEA Group, Krones AG, and others.
This report offers:
- An overview of the global Food Processing Machinery market
- Market trends assessment for the period 2016-2023, with historical information for 2013 & 2014, and projections through 2023, with respective CAGRs during 2016-2023 and 2015 as the base year
- Qualitative assessment tools such as market drivers, challenges and future prospects, and competitive analysis: market positioning of key market players
- Focus on each level of market segmentation based on product approvals, launch, and current and anticipated market dynamics
- A general overview of the industry structure
- Company profiles highlighting key information about the major players operating in the global Food Processing Machinery market
- This report includes estimation of market sizes for value. Both, top-down and bottom-up approaches have been used to estimate and validate the size of the Food Processing Machinery market