- Asia Pacific is rapidly emerging profitable market for savory yogurt foods.
- Savory Yogurt Foods Market Catagorize by Type, Product and Region.
- High Consumer Demand for Savory Yogurt Foods in U.S.
The Savory Yogurt Foods Market in the Asia Pacific region is rapidly emerging as a profitable market, globally. The APAC has a huge fastest growing market and countries such as India, China, and Japan are expected to register considerable growth in the regional savory yogurt foods market.
Latin America and MEA are anticipated to witness modest growth rate over the forecast period, attributing to the rise in health awareness, demand for nutritious & healthy food, and changing lifestyle in Brazil, South Africa, and GCC countries.
The growing population in India and China coupled with a healthy economic outlook creates a significant opportunity for the growth of savory yogurt market in the Asia Pacific region.
For enhanced understanding, the report has been segmented into Type, Product and Regions.
By Type: Strained, Unstrained, Flavored, Low Fat, and Full Fat among others.
By Product: Drinks, Fruit-flavored foods, Vegetable-flavored foods, and Desserts among others.
By Regions: Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest-of-the-World.
Key players leading the Global Savory Yogurt Foods Market include Blue Hill Inc. (U.S.), Chobani LLC (U.S), The Icelandic Milk and Skyr Corporation (U.S.), Noosa (U.S.), Fage International S.A. (Luxembourg) and Wallaby Yogurt Company (U.S.) among others.
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
The European region accounts for another lucrative market for the savory yogurt foods owing to the well-spread Health awareness in the region. Also, factors such as the shifting food preference that is witnessing an inclination towards the convenience foods are fostering the growth of the savory yogurt foods market in the region.
The North American region, heading with the presence of the largest manufacturers is expected to retain its dominance over the global savory yogurt foods market throughout the forecast period. Moreover, factors such as the increasing consumer demand for flavors such as Chipotle Pineapple and Sirach Mango in the US is driving the savory yogurt market in the region.
10 Aug 2018 – Chobani Savor retails that comes in a resealable pouch, has 50 percent fewer calories, 75 percent less fat and twice the protein of sour cream. Chobani LLC (the U.S), a dairy processor specializing in strained yogurt launched a new product – Chobani Savor for Greek yogurt lovers looking to spice up their meals.