- Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is expected to surge in North America.
- Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is rapidly growing in Asia Pacific Region.
- Food Antimicrobial Coating is essentially applied in hygiene-critical activities such as food processing, preservation, and others.
The Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is rapidly increasing over the past few years mainly due to the burgeoning food and beverages industry. Moreover, the consumer preference for good quality and standardized food products with extended durability escalate the market on the global platform.
The apparent beneficial applications of these coatings are vessels used in hygiene conscious environments like restaurants, medical care facilities, and schools among others. The antimicrobial technology active in these coatings abolishes over 95% of bacteria and mold on a protected surface, auguring user’s complete protection against microbial elements.
Technological advancements transpired in the field are dominant driving forces of the market. Improved standards of living led by the improved economic conditions, worldwide that are allowing substantial investments in health and physical well being are likely to continue in the future fueling the demand for food antimicrobial coating.
Nevertheless, the availability of low-cost, sustainable, and environment-friendly antimicrobial coating agents will support the growth of the market over the assessment period.
Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is Segmented by Application into Sweeteners, Processed, and Ready to eat food among others.
Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is Segmented by Type into Silver, Copper, and Zinc Oxide among others.
Food Antimicrobial Coating Market is Segmented by Regions into Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, and the Rest-of-the-World.
Key players leading the Global Food Antimicrobial Coating Market include Dow Microbial Control, Royal DSM, BASF SE, PPG Industries Inc., AK Coatings and E. I. Du Pont De Nemours & Company Diamond Vogel among others.
Food Antimicrobial Coating is essentially applied in hygiene-critical activities such as food processing, preservation, and others where precautions are necessary to minimize microbial survival and growth. The organic matter present on food contact surfaces (FCS) can help microbial attachment to create a food safety risk. In such scenarios proper surface cleaning and sanitization are essential safeguards against food-borne illness.
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
- News Writing & Google / Communal News Publishing – Let Us Help You Tell Your Story!
January 18, 2019 The trial was conducted in one of the largest Ready to Eat poultry production sites in Israel, called Milouoff The trial demonstrated superior results for Bio-Fence technology compared to alternatives. Bio-Fence (Israel), a leading global innovating coating technology company announced the successful completion of an intensive trial process for its innovative anti-microbial technology Pentagon.