- Decline in consumption of carbonated drinks is supporting market growth.
- North America market has a massive opportunity for cold-pressed juices.
- Growing demand for healthy beverages is growing demand for cold-pressed juices.
Cold-pressed juices are rich in terms of Vitamins, Organic Nature, Minerals and many other vital elements, required by human body. These juices are healthier than pasteurized fruit and vegetable juices. Cold-pressed juices have longer shelf life, due to which they can be transported to various regions across the globe. Attractive packaging and growing awareness regarding the health benefits of cold-pressed juices are the key driving factors.
There is a huge demand for leafy vegetable juices such as Spinach Juice, Kale Juice for detoxification of the body. New trends emerging in the market of weight loss, body detoxification, energizing during intense workout, have added up to the demand for cold pressed juices. There are various blends of fruit and vegetable juices available for various functional uses, such as energy boosting, weight loss, detox, and rejuvenation. Consumers can customize the combination according to their requirements and subscribe for monthly or annual planned juice according to their functional application.
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
- News Writing & Google / Communal News Publishing – Let Us Help You Tell Your Story!
- Communal MP is Open – Read About the Many Services – Like Push Marketing
Increase in consumer awareness regarding the side effects of carbonated juices and preservatives added in the juices and the rise in the demand for healthy foods and beverages are driving the growth of global cold pressed juices market. Additionally, decline in consumption of carbonated drinks is supporting the market growth.
Major Key Players Updates:
Some of the key players profiled in the Global Cold Pressed Juices Market
Suja Life, LLC (U.S.),
Hain BluePrint, Inc. (U.S.),
Liquiteria Inc. (New York),
PepsiCo Inc. (U.S.),
Organic Press Juices (Dubai),
Evolution Fresh (U.S.)
Pressed Juicery (Canada)
North America market has a massive opportunity for cold-pressed juices. Growing demand for healthy beverages is the reason for growing demand for cold-pressed juices.
Cold Pressed Juices Market is segmented into Category, Type, and Distribution Channel.
Based on category, it is segmented into conventional, and organic. Among both, the conventional segment is dominating the market owing to low processing cost and higher availability of conventionally grown fruits and vegetables. Additionally, shifting consumer preference towards clean label products is driving the growth of organic segment.
Based on type, it is segmented into fruits, vegetables, and blends. Among all, the fruits segment holds the major market share due to its high demand among the consumers. Additionally, increasing demand for blended drinks is driving the growth of blends segment.
Based on distribution channel, it is segmented into store-based and non-store based. Among both, the store-based segment is dominating in the market, based on one-stop shopping experience.
The global cold pressed juices market is segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and rest of the world (RoW). North America is dominating the cold-pressed juices market and is expected to retain its dominance over the review period owing to increasing population, huge demand from the healthy food sector, increase in health-conscious consumers, and changing consumption pattern.
Europe cold pressed juices market is also witnessing a huge demand over the review period owing to shifting trend towards healthier lifestyles and decline in the carbonated drink consumption. Also, growing consumer awareness towards the functional properties of cold-pressed juices, is driving the growth of cold-pressed juices market in the Asia Pacific region. Moreover, key players are investing in the emerging new regional market.