- With the growing population, and increasing health standardization, the market is expected to grow at a very fast rate.
- The easy availability and the simpler process of operation are the main growth drivers of this market.
- High cost of the ultrasound probe is slowing down the growth rate of The Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market.
The sound waves with frequencies above 20kHz are called as Ultrasound and operate at the frequencies higher than the normal human hearing range i.e. 20 Hz to 20 kHz. These are used to measure the distance of an object by projecting sound waves on them. Ultrasonic probe uses the ultrasonic wave which generates the signals and detects the returned signals and creates image of the object. This technique is widely used for the visualization of the internal body parts for diagnostic purposes because it is considered to be safe for the human body. The Probes need to be disinfected every time before use.
The Ultrasound Probe Disinfection market is segmented:
- On the basis of product as: Instruments, Automated Reprocessors, UV-C Disinfectors, Manual Reprocessors /Soaking Stations, Ultrasound Probe Storage Cabinets, Consumables (Disinfectants and detergents), and Services; on the basis of process: High-level Disinfection, Intermediate/Low-level Disinfection;
- On the basis of type of probe: Linear Transducers, Convex Transducers, Phased Array Transducers, Endocavitary Transducers, Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE) Transducers., Other Transducers (Pencil Transducers, Concave Transducers, and Sector Transducers);
- On the basis of end users: Hospitals & Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Maternity Centers, Ambulatory Care Centers, Academic & Research Institutes, Others End Users (Physiotherapists, Independent Associations, Government Organizations, and Sports Academies);
- On the basis of region: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America Middle East and Africa
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
- News Writing & Google / Communal News Publishing – Let Us Help You Tell Your Story!
- Communal MP is Open – Read About the Many Services – Like Push Marketing
With the growing population, and increasing health standardization, The Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market is expected to grow at a very fast rate. The easy availability and the simpler process of operation are the main growth drivers of this market. The restraints include the high cost of the ultrasound probe which is slowing down the growth rate of The Ultrasound Probe Disinfection Market. But, still the need of the imaging technique of the internal body parts is providing ample of opportunities for the growth of the market.
On the basis of Process segment, High-level Disinfection market registered a remarkable growth in last few years followed by Intermediate/Low-level Disinfection Market. The government guidelines also favored the High-level Disinfection market to grow.Geographically, North America market has the largest market share followed by Europe market due to the continuous research and development and the presence of major key players in this region. Also, the advancing technology is boosting the market in the region.
The major key players include: CIVCO Medical Solutions, Tristel, Ecolab, Germitec, Parker Laboratories, Schülke & Mayr, CS Medical, Virox Technologies, STERIS, Advanced Sterilization Products, Metrex Research