- North America is dominating the false eyelashes market with over 36.78% of the global market share.
- Asia Pacific False eyelashes market is projected to have the CAGR of 8%.
- False eyelashes are majorly marketed in China with major market share of 48.56%.
The global false eyelashes market has been witnessing high demand for the last few years and is projected to reach $1.8 billion by 2023 compared to $1.1 billion in 2017. Increase in population of working women followed by their increasing awareness regarding eye make-up is impacting the growth of the market. Moreover, the individual focus on unique eye make-up and growing demand for customized eye make-up is driving the growth of the market. Also, improvement in technology is encouraging the growth of this market through increased production and new innovative products.
The major key players in false eyelashes are:
- MAC Cosmetics (The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.) (New York)
- Revlon Inc. (New York)
- Ulta Beauty, Inc (U.S.)
- Kiss Products Inc (U.S.)
- Ardell International, Inc (U.S.)
- Shu Uemura Cosmetics, Inc. (Japan) – L’Oreal SA
Among the regions, North America is dominating the false eyelashes market with over 36.78% of the global market share and is projected to reach around $1.8 billion by 2023. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing region for false eyelashes market. In Asia Pacific, India is expected to grow at the highest rate followed by China and Japan over the forecast period.
Moreover, RoW is also projected to witness a substantial growth rate during the forecast period 2017-2023 in which Saudi Arabia is projected to grow at the highest rate followed by Brazil over the review period.
The global false eyelashes market is segmented by type, raw material, production, distribution channel, and regions.
On the basis of the type, it is segmented into strip lashes, individual lashes, cluster lashes
Based on the raw material, false eyelashes market is segmented into synthetic hair, human hair, animal hair & fur.
On the basis of the production, false eyelashes market is segmented into machine made, hand-made.
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
Based on the type, strip lashes segment is dominating the market followed by individual lashes. Moreover, individual lashes segment is witnessed to grow at the highest growth rate of 7.60% over the forecast period. On the basis of raw material, synthetic hair segment is expected to hold the maximum market share of 64.67% on the global level. Additionally, on the basis of production, hand-made segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 7.61% during the review period.
Only $1/clickSubmit Your Ad Here