- Positive pressure conveying systems are expected to hold a larger share of the market by technology in the pneumatic conveying systems market.
- The food & beverage industry is the largest contributor to the pneumatic conveying systems market, and also acts as a key driver of the market.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness high growth in the power generation, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverages industries.
The Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market is projected to grow from an estimated $5.16 billion in 2016 to $7.04 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.4%. Rapid industrialization in emerging economies, rising demand for energy pneumatic conveying systems, and thriving recycling and waste treatment industries are the key driving factors for pneumatic conveying systems.
Positive pressure conveying systems to dominate the market during the forecast period
Positive pressure conveying systems are expected to hold a larger share of the market by technology in the pneumatic conveying systems market. Growing demand for high-efficiency systems is likely to be the major driving factor. The application of the system ranges from medium to high pressure. It’s used to transfer free flowing, granular, sticky or very fine material. The system is capable of transporting heavy materials over a longer distance. In vacuum conveying system, the material is transferred under low pressure and limited distances. When the material degradation is a concern, the vacuum or pressure dense phase system is mostly preferred over other modes of transportation. The market for the positive pressure conveying system is expected to grow at a promising rate during the forecast period due to their wide range of applications and high efficiency.
- Promote Your Business on Communal News – 3 Articles in 100 Languages for $149
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
Food & beverage industry to hold the largest share in the pneumatic conveying systems market from 2016 to 2021
The food & beverage industry is the largest contributor to the pneumatic conveying systems market, and also acts as a key driver of the market. The rise in disposable income in emerging economies such as China, India, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Southeast Asia has led to high demand for food products. This has led to high growth of food industry in these economies, thereby leading to high demand for pneumatic conveying systems market. The pneumatic conveying systems market is driven by the rapid industrialization of emerging economies such as China, Saudi Arabia, India, South Africa, and other South Asian countries. Furthermore, the demand for advanced and energy efficient pneumatic system has boosted the demand for pneumatic conveying systems in several manufacturing industries.
Asia-Pacific pneumatic conveying systems market to witness the highest growth from 2016 to 2021
The report covers five major regions—namely, Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, North America, and South America. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to witness high growth in the power generation, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverages industries from 2016 to 2021. Moreover, new government environmental norms are likely to boost demand for pneumatic systems.
“ by Application (Onshore & Offshore), Component (Hardware & Software), Type (Complex & Simple), Function (Downhole Monitoring & Control System, Surface Control System, and Communication), and Region – Global Forecast to 2023″
Only $1/clickSubmit Your Ad Here