- Personal vaporizers will grow at a CAGR over 23.5%.
- Global E-cigarettes & vaporizer market is expected to grow at a CAGR rate of over 25.0% over the period of 2016 to 2021.
- North America is the largest consumer of E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer in the world market.
Globally, the consumption of tobacco has become a critical issue despite several government initiatives to increase the awareness about the health issues caused by consuming tobacco. Consumers addicted to tobacco find it difficult to get rid of the addiction and would require an alternate to tobacco. This in turn has turned out to be one of the major drivers for the growth in E-Cigarettes and vaporizer Market.
The major Key Players in Global E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market are
DASH VAPES, HUBBLY BUBBLY, LIQUIDEU, NICE VAPOR, PACIFIC SMOKE INTERNATIONAL, PUFF ECIG, SIMPLE VAPE CO. LONDON LTD, SMOKIO, VAPE ESCAPES, AND VAPOR LINE.
- Globally, the North America region accounted for the largest market share in E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer followed by Europe.
- Growing awareness about the ill-effects of tobacco coupled with consumers’ preference for e-cigarette over conventional cigarette out of their will to quit tobacco has driven the market in North America and Europe over the past few years.
- Disposable e-cigarettes have accounted for the largest market size by product type in 2015 accounting for nearly 30% of the market size closely followed by rechargeable e-cigarette.
- Personal Vaporizers will grow at a CAGR over 23.5% through the forecast period
Segmentation by product Type:
Disposable E-Cigarette, Rechargeable E-Cigarette, EGO and Tanks, Personal Vaporizers and Mods and Others.
Regional Analysis of E-Cigarettes & Vaporizer Market:
Globally, North America, with U.S. being the largest consumer in the world will dominate the market throughout the forecast period; APAC will be growing at the fastest CAGR, accounting for more than 20% of the global e-cigarette market value by 2021. Significant revenue flow will be observed from China and India over the forecast period.