- Estrogen hormone is essential for the body because it is responsible for helping keep the vaginal tissues healthy and lubricated.
- Naturally, the vagina of a young woman under the age of 35 is supposed to be endowed with a lot of collagen with a thick epithelium, which helps keep the area hydrated.
- Check all the products you use on your intimate parts.
Several women suffer from Vaginal dryness, a factor that significantly affects one’s sex life negatively. Vaginal dryness means insufficient lubrication to enhance that smooth, pleasurable sex that results in moans and groans thanks to the pleasure being exhibited.
Vaginal dryness rears it’s ugly face thanks to a decrease in the production of the hormone estrogen which plays a great role in as far as moistening the vagina is concerned. Many women suffer from the dryness mostly after menopause, but in some cases, young women whose bodies don’t produce enough estrogen also end up experiencing vaginal dryness.
Estrogen hormone is essential for the body because it is responsible for helping keep the vaginal tissues healthy and lubricated. When aroused, a girl/woman who isn’t suffering from vaginal dryness produces enough transparent and damn slippery liquid that is responsible for making sex pleasant by reducing vaginal irritation during penetration and the entire sex episode.
Vagina dryness may also be caused by vaginal yeast infections and the use of antidepressants
Naturally, the vagina of a young woman under the age of 35 is supposed to be endowed with a lot of collagen with a thick epithelium, which helps keep the area hydrated. As she grows older towards menopause, the epithelium becomes thinner and with less collagen, which makes sex painful. At times, she may experience bleeding and even urinary infections.
Symptoms of vaginal dryness
Most times, if a woman suffers from vaginal dryness, she will mostly notice symptoms such as itching, tenderness, irritation, inflammation, and problems reaching orgasm. The problems are mostly associated with menopause, but if you are a young woman under the age of 40 years and suffering from vagina dryness, you certainly need to adapt to some simple habits so that your vaginal lubrication begins to normalize naturally and very easily. Follow the following solutions and little by little; you will realize that your sex life changes for better!
- Increase water consumption: The liquid that your vagina produces for lubrication is made of water. One way of supplying your body with sufficient water and therefore avoiding the problem is to drink at least two liters of water as recommended by nutritionists.
- Check all the products you use on your intimate parts: Everything counts! Make sure that the intimate products you use, i.e. the lingerie, and even the condoms you use are not causing an allergic reaction on your skin. Regularly visit your gynecologist and consult concerning the best products to use on your intimate parts.
- Eat estrogen producing foods. They include foods like; sardines, salmon, shrimp, tuna, nuts, green leafy vegetables, soy, flaxseed, tofu, milk, and butter.
- Don’t forget foreplay: Foreplay is important for women because it plays a crucial role in preparing the vagina and making it excited before penetration. In most cases, an excited vagina produces the fluids that aid a smooth penetration and sex.