- The rise in popularity of in-car infotainment systems, owing to user-friendly features, is having a positive impact on the in-car infotainment market growth.
- All players are fiercely competing to gain a substantial market share.
- Europe is expected to hold the largest market share.
According to the latest report In-Car infotainment (ICI) systems refer to assisting the driver with information, entertainment, and communication. Equipped with advanced technology like sensors, GPS, and the internet these systems feature automotive navigation systems, and automatic climate control systems as well. Delivering all this while keeping the passengers ‘safety in mind, these systems perform various tasks for drivers in a hands-free mode.
In-Car Infotainment Market Drivers and Restraints:
In-car infotainment is a system that provides information, entertainment, and communication solutions beneficial to the drivers and passengers in the car. The infotainment system has two components; hardware and software. LCDs, GPS, Wi-Fi, and camera are the hardware components and the operating system, application software, and navigation maps are the infotainment system software components. These features enhance the in-vehicle experience of passengers. The rise in popularity of in-car infotainment systems owing to user-friendly features is having a positive impact on the in-car infotainment market growth.
As stated by the Market Research Future report, the in-car infotainment market is expected to witness steady growth by 2022.
Global In-Car infotainment Market: Synopsis
In-Car Infotainment (ICI) systems refer to assisting the driver with information, entertainment, and communication. Equipped with advanced technology like sensors, GPS, and the internet these systems feature automotive navigation systems, and automatic climate control systems as well. Delivering all this while keeping the passengers ‘safety in mind, these systems perform various tasks for drivers in a hands-free mode.
Obeying voice commands, these systems even enable phone calling, listening to incoming and sending outgoing SMS text messages, and accessing Internet-enabled or smartphone-enabled content such as traffic conditions, sports scores, and weather forecasts. Offering many such convenient features, In-Car Infotainment systems are becoming more and more popular among consumers. Led by the popularity, the market of these systems is ever increasing.
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
- Get a Brand Design that Reflects Your Values, Beliefs and Personality!
- Press Release Written & Distributed – Get your PR Published on Google news and more.
- 5 Articles for $250 – Thousands of Views
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Your Website, Improve Your Goggle Rankings
- News Writing & Google / Communal News Publishing – Let Us Help You Tell Your Story!
- Communal MP is Open – Read About the Many Services – Like Push Marketing
Acknowledging the impressive growth records, the global ICI Market perceives, Market Research Future (MRFR) recently published a study report giving out the complete market forecast till 2022. In its analysis, MRFR asserts that the global In-Car Infotainment market will grow exponentially, registering a moderate CAGR during the review period (2016 – 2022).
Global In-Car infotainment Market: Competitive Analysis
Well-established players having a strong presence in the international and regional market adorn the global In-Car infotainment market as highly competitive and fragmented. At present, Key players operating in the market of automotive infotainment are fervent to invest heavily on NMACS (Networking, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, and Security) which is bound to transform the consumer and business landscape in the future.
All players are fiercely competing to gain a substantial market share. Manufacturers are working upon enhancing and delivering end-to-end connected vehicle solutions. Matured players incorporate collaboration, acquisition, partnership, product & technology launch, and expansion, to gain competitive advantage and to stay abreast in this market.
Global In-Car Infotainment Market Segments Analysis:
The in-car infotainment market is segmented by component, vehicle type, connectivity, installation, and region.
- Based on the component, the market is segmented into hardware and software. Hardware is further sub-segmented into the display units and audio units.
- Based on vehicle type, the in-car infotainment market is segmented into passenger car, light commercial vehicles, heavy commercial vehicles.
- Based on connectivity, the market is segmented into V2V, mobile, and voice control.
- Based on the installation, the in-car infotainment market is segmented into OEM and aftermarket.
- By region, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the rest of the world.
Global In-Car Infotainment Market Regional Analysis:
Market Research Future report asserts that during the forecasted period by 2022, Europe is to dominate the in-car infotainment market. Owing to the increasing demand for in-car infotainment in the automobile industry Europe is expected to hold the largest market share. Europe has made telematics control mandatory in automobiles, including passenger cars. The passenger car is predicted to drive the in-car infotainment market expansion.
North America is expected to exhibit steady growth in the in-car infotainment market. Ford is entering in a partnership with Amazon to make new developments in infotainment systems. General Motors and Apple Inc are working towards enhancing the user experience using infotainment systems.