- The market of optical transceivers is expected to grow at a significant rate due to growth in the adoption of fiber optical network.
- The market is highly dominated by North America due to the increased advancement in the field of optical networks.
- Asia Pacific has a major concentration of electronic component manufacturing companies.
Optical transceivers are the devices comprising a transmitter and a receiver operating generally in a single module. Both the transmitter and the receiver are operating independently having their independent paths for the flow of current to enable transmission in both the directions. Electric current gets transmitted from the end of the transmitter which is later converted into an optical output via a laser diode or a LED. The market of optical transceivers is expected to grow at a significant rate due to growth in the adoption of fiber optical network.
Some of the major players in global Optical Transceiver Market include Finisar Corporation (U.S.), Lumentum Holdings Inc. (U.S.), Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd (China), Oclaro Inc. (U.S.), Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd. (U.S.), Foxconn Electronics Inc. (Taiwan), NeoPhotonics Corporation (U.S.), Fujitsu Optical Components Ltd. (Japan), Reflex Photonics Inc (Canada), Source Photonics, Inc (U.S.), among others.
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
Other vendors include Smartoptics (Norway), Perle Systems (Canada), FS.COM (U.S.), Precision Optical Transceivers, Inc (U.S.), Broadcom Corporation (U.S.), Ruckus Networks (U.S.), Curvature (U.S.), GBC Photonics (Poland), AimValley B.V. (The Netherlands), integra optics (U.S.), Moog Protokraft (U.S.), PennWell Corporation (U.S.) PeakOptical (Denmark), Laird Technologies, Inc (U.S.), Into Networks B.V. (Netherlands), Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd (Japan), Sandstone Technologies Inc. (U.S.), among others.
On the basis of geography, the Optical Transceiver Market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and rest of the world. Among the regions, the market is highly dominated by North America due to the increased advancement in the field of optical networks. Another major factor for the high growth of market in North America is the growing adoption of data centers by the enterprises to handle with unstructured data. Additionally, heavy investments in research & development from the key vendors are also helping the market to develop.
Asia Pacific has a major concentration of electronic component manufacturing companies. There has been changes in the economic conditions in countries like India and China, wherein the government is making initiatives to enhance the network infrastructure by implementing optical fiber networks, and adoption of data centers across the region. Asia Pacific is expected to show a highest growth rate during the forecast period.