Digital advertising is changing and becoming more and more based on the platforms of a few companies using the following advertising methods: social media, influencers, marketing, web analyst, blogs, news, podcasts and digital marketing. How does a small company or business compete on these massive platforms? It’s easy. Hire a specialist who understands the gig economy.
The Global Digital Advertising Market was valued at $90 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $350 billion by 2026– a CAGR of 18.5% during the forecast period. That is about nine times faster than the US economy overall!
The average American’s screen time is currently 10 hours and 30 minutes. There was a time in the past when businesses preferred TV advertisements or newspapers, but due to the consumer shift to computer/phone screens, advertising on the various social media platforms (Google. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube, and Amazon) is providing better coverage, targeting and analytics compared to the traditional media.
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
The problem is that each of the big platforms is becoming very complex to navigate, making it harder for smaller company executives to understand how to successfully “be seen.” It’s almost better to hire a specialist, but then you have to consider a budget for salary, benefits, office space and other overhead issues. This constrains most smaller businesses who can’t afford to hire a full-time advertising executive. That is just one of the many benefits of freelance gigs for employers.
We believe that the freelance gig market is going to change the world. Start by checking out our Strategies for bBeginners article. You could hire a specialist for each platform, but we believe one is sufficient. If you’re not satisfied, ask them to rework their approach and if that gig worker is not a good fit, find another gig worker or hire from a different gig platform.
Why you should be advertising on digital media:
- Use Facebook or other social media for extremely targeted reach.
- Your Gig Specialist should be using advanced metrics.
- They should be creating multi-platform campaigns.
- They should identify the specific audiences to target.
Digital advertising is growing rapidly and to properly and flexibly participate you need to find a good Freelance Gig Platform. Many businesses will need to figure out how to advertise this way and the sooner the better.