- The stock markets segment to hold a largest market size during the forecast period.
- Among services, the managed services segment to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America will hold the largest market size during the forecast period.
According to the new market research “Algorithmic Trading Market by Trading Type (FOREX, Stock Markets, ETF, Bonds, Cryptocurrencies), Component (Solutions and Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud and On-premises), Enterprise Size, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024″, The global algorithmic trading market size is expected to grow from $11.1 billion in 2019 to $18.8 billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.1% during the forecast period.
The major factors fueling the market growth include the increasing demand for fast, reliable, and effective order execution, reducing transaction costs, growing government regulations, and rising demand for market surveillance. The emergence of AI and algorithms in the financial services sector would add value to the algorithmic trading offering and provide opportunities in the algorithmic trading market.
The stock markets segment to hold a largest market size during the forecast period
The algorithmic trading market is segmented on the basis of trading types. The trading types include Foreign Exchange (FOREX), stock markets, Exchange Traded Fund (ETF), bonds, cryptocurrencies, and others (assets, commodities, collateral mortgage, Credit Default Swap (CDS), and Interest Rate Swap (IRS)). The stock markets segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years in the algorithmic trading market. It is one of the leading asset classes for trading various kinds of securities in a controlled, secured, and managed environment. Stock markets offer benefits, such as risk management and profit maximization, to brokerage and financial firms. The benefits are paving the way for traders to adopt algorithmic trading.
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
- Online Business Consultant: Let Us Help You Solve Your Business & Amazon Problems
Among services, the managed services segment to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period
The algorithmic trading market is segmented on the basis of services into 2 categories, namely, professional services and managed services. The managed services segment is expected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period, as managed services provide traders with support, maintenance, and infrastructure management for effectively developing trading strategies. The vendors in this market offer services to traders or end users so that they can effectively manage and deploy algorithmic trading solutions.
North America to hold the largest market size during the forecast period
North America is the largest revenue contributor to the global algorithmic trading market. The region is witnessing major developments in the algorithmic trading market. Many algorithmic trading solution providers in North America are experimenting in the algorithmic trading market by integrating AI and ML functionalities with their existing algorithmic trading platforms. They are also adopting various growth strategies to strengthen their positions in the market.
Major vendors in the global algorithmic trading market include Thomson Reuters (US), 63 moons (India), Virtu Financial (US), Software AG (Germany), MetaQuotes Software (Cyprus), Symphony Fintech (India), InfoReach (US), Argo SE(US), Kuberre Systems (US), Tata Consultancy Services (India), QuantCore Capital Management (China), iRageCapital (India), Automated Trading SoftTech (India), Tethys (US), Trading Technologies (US), uTrade (India), Vela (US), and AlgoTrader (Switzerland).