- A recurring revenue base delivers strong ROI while protecting your business from the highs and lows of transactional sales.
- If you reward successful sales leads with a share of recurring revenue, they’ll grow their base and stay with your organization.
- Recurring revenue can help you grow asset-less gross margins and cash-flow confidence—even if your business is not interested in acquisition.
At Comcast Business we understand your customers’ needs are changing. Today’s customer is looking for a holistic IT solutions provider that can provide cloud-based network services and outsourced infrastructure. That’s why Comcast Business offers a reliable, experienced, and respected industry channel program for partners looking to add network services to their portfolio. With the Comcast Business Solutions Provider Program, you’ll be able to sell a full line of small and mid-market business products from Comcast to your customers.
RECURRING REVENUE MUSCLE
Adding network services to your current business model is a smart strategy for managing the health of your business. Based on your relationship with your Master Agent, as a Comcast Business Solutions Provider Program Partner you can sell a service one-time, but receive a commission payment every month for the duration of the contract. And any new sales can further compound your monthly commission revenue, quickly increasing your businesses total earnings.
A recurring revenue base delivers strong ROI while protecting your business from the highs and lows of transactional sales.
BUILD AND RETAIN TALENT
If you reward successful sales leads with a share of recurring revenue, they’ll grow their base and stay with your organization.
BETTER CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
In your role as a strategic partner to your customer, providing telecom services and hardware, you’ll be a resource customers turn to for support.
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
- Publish 3 Press Releases for $20! – Connects with Google news, Goolge & Bing Organic Search plus Social Media Websites
- Social Media Business Boot Camp – Learn how to Leverage Social Media for Business Returns
- $12 for Google News & More Press Release – Possibly the Best PR Deal on the Internet
NO INVENTORY OR OWNERSHIP LIABILITY
When you rely on the Comcast Business Solutions Provider Program, you build up your services offerings without having to invest in and maintain additional space and servers.
IMPROVED BUSINESS VALUATION
Recurring revenue can help you grow asset-less gross margins and cash-flow confidence—even if your business is not interested in acquisition.
RULE OF 78s
The Rule of 78s demonstrates how recurring revenue ‘compounds’ to essentially provide 78 months of revenue in a year.
Assume you made one sale in January. That sale is a recurring monthly service, which provides $1,000 in commissions each month. Then, each month you add a new billing contract, and each contract is with you every month for the life of the service contract. In February, you have a sale worth $11,000 in commission for that year, and another sale in March worth $10,000 in commission for the year. When you add up all the months of commission from each sale, assuming you make one new sale a month, the total is $78,000 of commission for the year. With an average contract term being three years, it’s easy to see how quickly revenue can compound.
For More Details Visit TECH CLOUD LINK