- Data platform as a Service recognizes that data is currency and is anchored on four fundamentals.
- Strengthen every link in the supply chain with automated transaction exchange and data integration.
- Tame an ever-growing portfolio of onpremise and cloud applications with a single integration consolidation point.
As monolithic enterprise applications deconstruct and data becomes bigger and more fragmented, organizations are scrambling to keep up with the added complexity, expense, and resources required to attain data cohesion. Current integration methods and tools are proving to be inadequate for the job at hand.
And whenever there is a fundamental shift in technology—as is happening today—new approaches emerge to fill the void left by the no-longer-suitable legacy solutions. The newest solution to emerge is Data Platform as a Service (dPaaS).
Data platform as a Service recognizes that data is currency and is anchored on the following fundamentals:
- Enabling the enterprise to focus on data assets and extract insights for business value; leveraging iPaaS benefits at the data layer
- Putting control of the data in the hands of the enterprise data experts • Providing full transparency into the data and data flow
- Giving the enterprise the flexibility to use analytics and business intelligence tools of their choice without restrictions
- Delivering integration as a fully managed service through a professionally curated integration Center of Excellence
Liaison Alloy Platform
The Liaison Alloy platform is a cloud-based dPaaS platform that provides tailored integration and data management solutions in a fully managed environment. It embodies a new approach to data solutions, meeting the demand for unified integration and management of data, while shifting all complexity from the organization to the hosted platform provider.
architectural innovations that set it—and the dPaaS solution category it serves—apart from other integration tools available on the market today, including:
- Seamless connections
- A feature-rich data repository
- Data and data flow transparency
- Map portability
- Built-in security
- Defensive architecture
The platform’s three primary modules—data persistence, data orchestration and data visualization— are built on two fundamental principles: unified integration and data management, and data-centric integration. Its unified, data-centric approach to integration and data management makes it easy to tailor solutions that solve today’s toughest business challenges, from supply chain integration to big data initiatives.
- Promote Your Business – 3 Articles in 100 Languages for $149
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
5 Examples of Tough Data Integration Challenges
The following examples demonstrate the strength of the Liaison Alloy dPaaS approach across different industries and use cases:
1. INTEGRATING THE SUPPLY CHAIN
Strengthen every link in the supply chain with automated transaction exchange and data integration.
- Support for all of today’s prevalent communications protocols including HTTPS and AS2
- Support for all of today’s prevalent document standards including EDI and XML
- Easy trading partner onboarding
- Web-based business activity monitoring (BAM) tool for real-time visibility into B2B operations
2. INTEGRATING HYBRID ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS
Tame an ever-growing portfolio of onpremise and cloud applications with a single integration consolidation point on Alloy.
- Data-centric approach to integration to combat complexity of diversifying and multiplying application portfolio
- Built-in security
- Sophisticated API management for integration and syndication of data
- Map portability
3. LIBERATING HEALTHCARE DATA
Alloy’s data-centric approach to integration helps providers, labs, and healthcare organizations unite in one common goal: connected care.
- Unified approach to data integration and data management
- Support for open standards such as HL7, FHIR, IHE, SMART platform, and SAML
- Built-in security
- Sophisticated API management to connect workflows across multiple entities
4. ENABLING BIG DATA
From data lake management to data cleansing, Alloy buffers the technical complexities of big data for focus on the end goal: uncovering actionable insights.
- Unified approach to data integration and data management for justin-time data analysis
- Big data technologies for limitless scale
- Rich data repository capable of storing metadata, data in native form, and iterations of data as it moves across the enterprise
5. CREATING A SINGLE SOURCE OF TRUTH
Build the critical “golden record” by creating a single and trusted view of your data with Alloy’s unified approach to data integration and data management.
- Unified approach to data management and data Integration to limit the complexity of numerous vendors
- Unified context management and context syndication
- Data-centric approach for improved data quality
Integration and data management are at the heart of the Liaison Alloy Platform. Its unified, data-centric approach to integration and data management makes it easy to tailor solutions that solve today’s toughest business challenges, from supply chain integration to healthcare to hybrid enterprises applications. Whether you’re facing the challenges of Big Data, deconstruction of your company’s ERPs, SaaS—or all three—Liaison’s Alloy platform can help dramatically increase your ability to manage and maximize the effectiveness of your data. To better understand how Liaison Alloy dPaaS Platform can benefit your organization.