- How To Make Your Eyelashes Long And Lustrous?
Let us face it – Everyone dreams of having wink-worthy eyelashes, and on the same pretext, majority of women resolve to the idea of onrushing towards fake extensions at least once in a lifetime.
But there is no denying that these false lashes not only do not look natural but might be a source of discomfort as well. Also, the unrestrained use of lash-lengthening products like a curler or mascara can cause them to fall out earlier than they usually do. So, even those options are ruled out.
Then what does one do to have fuller and thicker lashes?
Analogous to nails, one’s eyelash length and strength are significantly governed by what the individual consumes. Hence eating protein-rich food is suggested. Along with this, one needs to make sure that she does not rub her eyes when removing makeup. These sensitive entities need to be taken extra care of, and hence it becomes significant to keep your eyes clean and lesser in touch of artificial equipment. Such synthetic products make the lashes dry, which is the opposite of how they need to be.
Therefore, keeping your eyelashes hydrated is mandatory.
Today, the market is flooded with a range of eyelash growth serum and conditioner products. But before we make these teeny-tiny hair growth serums a part of our skin and hair care regime, we must know the necessary details about our lashes. Being new to such products that require a physical application, it is hard for people to select amongst the available options. To ease out this task, we have created a list of all the things you need to know about making your eyelashes satiny.
But even before that, one needs to know the difference between a conditioner and a serum. A conditioner, on the one hand, gives a smooth look to the hair by keeping the tiny strands moisturized while a serum works with the roots and is known to help hair grow exponentially. But do all these claims hold valid? And if yes, which serum is best suited to your eyelashes? Let’s find out!
How Does A Serum Function?
Here’s a list of the three most common ingredients that make up an eyelash growth serum:
- Peptides: The peptide is a crucial constituent of every other eyelash growth serum. And though it is known to elevate hair flexibility, yet there is no guarantee that it promotes growth as well.
- Biotin: Known for its keratin strengthening benefits, this Vitamin B supplement is a fantastic conditioning ingredient and suggested if you wish to make your lashes sheen. But there is no proof to support that it equally supports lash-lengthening.
- Castor oil: You will find castor oil in the constituent list of maximum beauty products, and this is because it is an excellent moisturizer. Moreover, it is known to halt irregular hair breakages. It makes the lashes fluttery enough to deceive you into believing that they might have grown, but that is not what usually happens.
So, if none of the products containing these are effective, what is?
INFINITE LASH (An eyelash enhancement product by Brock Beauty) is a Food and drug administration approved entity that is also one of the very few serums believed to extend the growth phase of the eyelash. It contains White Tea Leaf extract in conjunction with other hair-friendly proteins that are responsible for the thickening of lashes. Suited for all skin and hair types, the serum is a bonafide product and has been considerably reviewed by its users.
Do These Lengthening Serums Come With Side-Effects?
All that glitters is not gold. Though serums are excellent alternatives to falsies, yet they do have corollary out-turns. If applied carelessly, the prescribed product may cause redness of eyes and trigger itchy and painful feelings.
On that account,
1. One must follow the instruction guide available with the serum.
2. Make sure you use an applicator to apply the serum and make lesser use of hands.
It is also essential to ensure that you do not use such products more than once a day. After all, the serum sprays are expected to contain chemical additives that might cause unexpected harm, if used excessively.