- The transmission & distribution industry segment is expected to hold the largest share by end-user, during the forecast period.
- Current rating from 75A–250A will be the fastest growing market in rated current segment.
- Asia-Pacific: The leading market for molded case circuit breakers and Miniature circuit breaker by region.
The molded case circuit breakers market is expected to grow from an estimated $6.92 billion in 2016 to $9.62 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.82%. The global market is set to witness significant growth, due to the increasing rural electrification, growing urban energy conservation programs, increasing industrialization and demand from utilities, and revival in construction activities led by several government initiatives.
The transmission & distribution segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. This segment is primarily driven by modernization of the ageing infrastructure in the developed countries like U.S. and UK. Growing construction activities in the developing economies like India and China and increasing smart cities projects around the globe for conserving energy is expected to create new revenue pockets for the molded case circuit breakers market during the forecast period.
The MCB and MCCB falling under this sub-segment are mostly used in infrastructure sector, especially residential as well as commercial. The growing infrastructure sector in the developing economies are likely to drive the market for this sub-segment.
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market, given an increase in the number of construction activities in countries such as India and China.
To enable an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, the report includes profiles of some of the top players in the molded case circuit breakers market. These players include Siemens AG (Germany), Schneider Electric (France), General Electric (U.S.), Eaton Corporation Plc. (Ireland), and Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.). Leading players are trying to penetrate the markets in developing economies, and are adopting various organic and inorganic strategies to increase their market share.