- Kaminario takes a highly unique approach to storage that does not force IT organizations to make trade-offs between scalability, performance and cost-efficiency.
- Kaminario allows IT to implement an all-flash strategy for all tier-1 storage workloads.
- Kaminario makes the all-flash datacenter a reality.
The applications we use in our personal lives have raised the level of expectations for the user experience in enterprise applications. How does today’s IT team get ahead of user expectations for more data faster? To succeed in such a dynamic environment businesses as a whole must manage more information better—and the pace will only quicken over time.
Kaminario leverages the potential of all-flash storage to deliver consistently high performance and scalability without compromising cost-efficiency and control. Imagine getting the scalability and agility of cloud storage with predictable costs and on-premise control. Build a datacenter infrastructure strategy that positions your business to successfully handle whatever comes next.
KAMINARIO: STORAGE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Kaminario takes a highly unique approach to storage that does not force IT organizations to make trade-offs between scalability, performance and cost-efficiency.
Traditional storage strategies have been about compromise. Even new ‘alternative storage architectures’ like cloud, hyperconverged, and flash storage have forced trade-offs. Cloud storage solutions trade scalability and agility for lack of control and added cost. Hyperconverged solutions may offer simplicity but add cost and inhibit the ability to optimize performance. Even traditional all-flash arrays force IT to trade performance for higher costs—especially for scalability.
The Kaminario K2 all-flash array’s unique scale-up-and-out architecture allows businesses to achieve consistently high performance, scale seamlessly with business growth, while being highly cost-efficient— even compared to legacy disk and hybrid storage.
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
- Publish Your Press Release on Google & Communal News for Just $11!
- Social Media Management – Business Brand Basic Package
- 401k Plans Fiduciary Review Services – 4 Hour Consult
- Build 5 Page WordPress Website for only $199
- Excel Spreadsheets & Automation VBA/Macros
WHAT MAKES KAMINARIO’S ALL-FLASH ARCHITECTURE UNIQUE?
Kaminario’s software-defined architecture is a hardware-agnostic framework that delivers best-in-class capabilities while continuing to leverage falling price points and advances in commodity CPU power, networking and flash media.
- Scalability: Kaminario’s software-defined architecture scales both up and out without compromising low latency. Businesses can scale-up for higher density and lower cost/GB—and also scale out to add more nodes for greater processing capability. Kaminario’s Perpetual Array™ ensures investment protection with non-disruptive expansion. Kaminario’s inline compression performs data reduction processing on information as it enters a storage array for maximum capacity efficiency and more predictable performance.
- Performance: Kaminario’s patented adaptive block size algorithm delivers consistently high performance for mixed application workloads. IT can better control latency, IOPS performance and bandwidth on a per-application basis. Selective in-line de-duplication shuts off processing on part of a storage array for specific workloads to further increase performance.
- Cost-efficiency: Kaminario’s predictable scalability and performance is backed by our capacity guarantee which ensures you get the effective storage capacity promised at purchase—or you will receive additional hardware for zero cost. High utilization through Kaminario’s unique K-RAID™ eliminates cost of capacity overhead without compromising on protection or performance. With Kaminario’s commitment to accelerated adoption of new flash media, your storage strategy remains future-proofed in terms of cost protection, predictable performance and maximum scale.
- Simplicity: Free IT from expensive data migrations and forklift upgrades. Kaminario’s software defined architecture enables flexible and non-disruptive expansions, up and out. New hardware can be added without costly downtime while the array continues to perform at full speed.
- Resiliency: Kaminario’s combines an active-active controller architecture, high availability features, a proprietary version of RAID-6 called K-RAID, and native replication to deliver best-in class availability and resiliency. Always-on, data-at-rest 256-bit AES encryption capabilities support compliance with industry and government regulations without compromising storage efficiency.
ALL-FLASH STORAGE STRATEGIES FOR THE MODERN DATACENTER
Kaminario allows IT to implement an all-flash strategy for all tier-1 storage workloads, ranging from customer-facing online applications like eCommerce or online banking to analytics to VDI to general datacenter virtualization. No special tuning is required—mixed workloads can run in the same array. With average pricing of less than $1/usable GB, the Kaminario K2 can be a general-purpose storage strategy.
- Databases: Deploy production database workloads on all-flash storage with Kaminario. The K2 maintains consistent IOPS, throughput and low latencies, and comes with native technologies like writeable snapshots, selective de-duplication and inline compression.
- Analytics: Run analytics and OLTP workloads on the same production databases with Kaminario. The K2 can scale up for expanding data sets and scale out for more throughput and IOPS for preparation and analysis workloads.
- VDI Deployments: Global, in-line selective deduplication lowers virtual desktop storage requirements by up to 95%. Consistent performance under load extends the scope of VDI to performance-sensitive expert users.
- Virtual Server Consolidation: Kaminario’s ability to efficiently scale-up and out to handle demanding mixed workloads and blended IO make it an ideal primary storage for consolidating virtual servers. DevOps, QA testing and user training servers benefit from in-line selective deduplication, and fast, native writeable snapshots.
STORAGE THAT GETS YOU FROM NOW TO NEXT
Kaminario makes the all-flash datacenter a reality, delivering consistently high performance, flexible scalability without compromising cost-efficiency and control. Kaminario’s unique set of capabilities deliver the benefits of all-flash at price points competitive with hybrid and legacy disk storage. Businesses can realize the full benefits of all-flash arrays so they are better positioned to successfully handle whatever comes next.
For More Details Visit TECH CLOUD LINK