- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is the ability of an electrical device to function.
- EMC filters are available in the market by various load types such as single phase and three phase filters.
- The application of EMC filters can be either in the components generating asymmetrical interference or in the components generating symmetrical interference.
According to the new market research report “EMC Filtration Market by Load Type (Single Phase & Three Phase), by Insertion Loss, By Applications, by Industry Verticals (Military, Medical, Automobile, Commercial, Consumer Electronics, & Telecom) & by Geography – Analysis & Forecast to 2014 – 2020″ the EMC filtration market, in terms of revenue, is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.97% from 2014 to 2020,which includes an in-depth analysis of the load type, applications, industry verticals, and geography.
The EMC Filtration Marketentails a great potential across many industry verticals. The market is majorly a derived market; however, the potential is very high in the current situation as well, due to the strict EMC directives and standards. With the miniaturizing of the electronic circuitry and increasing clock frequency, the EMC market is also growing at a very fast pace. It will be the captivating essentials for new entrants as well as winning opportunities for the established players.
This report describes the market trends, drivers, and challenges with respect to the EMC filtration market and forecasts the market to 2020. This global report gives a detailed view of the market across geographies – Americas, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, and RoW. Europe and Americasare the largest geographies in terms of the EMC filtration market value. Asia-Pacific has been identified as the fastest growing region with Japan leading the way,while theRoW also gives impetus to the growth. The report profiles 10 promising players in the EMC filtration market ecosystem.
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
The competitive landscape of the market presents a very interesting picture, where a large number of small players have become a force to reckon with. The market is witnessing a large scale collaboration and partnership across the value chain with a number of tier-one players around the globe.
Major players in this EMC filtration market include: Schaffner Holding AG (Switzerland), ETS-Lindgren (U.S.), EPCOS AG (Germany), TE Connectivity Ltd. (Switzerland), Schurter Holding AG (Switzerland), PREMO Corporation S.L. (Spain), REO (UK) Ltd. (U.K.), Total EMC Products Ltd. (U.K.), DEM Manufacturing Ltd. (U.K.), Astrodyne Corporation (U.S.), and so on.