- Heterogeneous Mobile Processing & Computing to Grow at 20.75%.
- The System on Chip (SoC) is classified by the technology nodes which are 45nm, 28nm, 14nm, 10nm, 7nm, and nm.
- The semiconductor industry in the past decade has seen the emergence of Heterogeneous Mobile Processing & computing technologies.
The need for better performance and improved efficiency in the mobile phones market is expected to drive the growth of the Heterogeneous Mobile Processing and Computing market; for instance, ‘big LITTLE’ is a heterogeneous computing architecture developed by ARM Holdings Plc. (U.K.), which significantly improves the computational power and performance of the System on Chip (SoC).In the overall market, the consumer electronics sector is expected to be the highest revenue generator and lead the market from the demand side.
The total Heterogeneous Mobile Processing & Computing market is expected to reach $61.70 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 20.75% from 2014 to 2020.
The concept of Heterogeneous Mobile Processing (HMP) and computing came into focus when increasing demands for higher functionality on single System on Chip (SoC) was realized by semiconductor industries. As different components such as processors, digital signal processors, graphics processing units, and other connectivity solutions are integrated on a single chip, they work simultaneously to improve the performance of the device.
- Promote Your Business – 3 Articles in 100 Languages for $149
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
The report’s detailed segmentations by its component, technology node, application, and geography cover all the existing and emerging technologies in the HMP and computing market. The hardware components that have been extensively covered in the report are the components such as processors, graphics processing units, digital signal processors, and connectivity solutions (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth).
The software components comprise the introduction of programming languages and tools used in developing heterogeneous mobile processing and computing, and the technology nodes(45nm, 28nm, 20nm, 14nm, 10nm, and 5nm).The application segmentation of the market covers all the major applications like consumer electronics, tele – communication, medical, automotive, military and defense, and aerospace in detail.
One of the objectives of the research study was to analyze the market trends for each of the Heterogeneous Mobile Processing (HMP) and computing technologies, and the growth rates of the various components and interconnection technologies.
Apart from market segmentation, the report also includes in depth analysis like the Porter’s five force analysis, value chain with detailed process flow diagram, and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities for the overall Heterogeneous Mobile Processing (HMP) and computing market.