- Inflating income levels, along with the improving distribution channels, represents one of the primary factors contributing to the market growth.
- Governments in several economies are launching awareness campaigns to encourage the production of organic food products.
- Manufacturers are introducing variants, which are fortified with flavors, to cater to the nutritional requirement palatability of the children.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group titled, “Organic Baby Food Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the market reached a value of US$ 6 Billion in 2018. Looking forward, the market is expected to reach a value of US$ 11 Billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 11% during 2019-2024.
Organic baby food products are manufactured and processed without the utilization of synthetic agrichemicals, bioengineered genes (GMOs) and sewage sludge-based fertilizers. These products do not pose any adverse impact on babies’ health as they are fresher, abundant in nutrients and considered better for the environment as compared to their conventional counterparts. Since it is considered extremely important to limit the exposure of babies to chemically processed food, especially in their initial growth years, parents across the globe are now increasingly shifting toward organic baby foods.
- 3(21) Investment Advisor – Fiduciary Services – Flat Fee of $50 / Hour of Consulting
- A beautiful, well-written article that seamlessly promotes your business
- Professional Fiduciary Services – $100 for 2 hours
- Publish 3 Press Releases Over 2 weeks for $21
- Publish 2 Press Releases for $16 – Best PR Deal on the Internet?
Inflating income levels, along with the improving distribution channels, represents one of the primary factors contributing to the market growth. Apart from this, governments in several economies are launching awareness campaigns to encourage the production of organic food products owing to the various associated health and environmental benefits. Furthermore, manufacturers are introducing variants, which are fortified with flavors, such as mango, banana, and chocolate, to cater to the nutritional requirement palatability of the children. Other factors, such as an overall growth of economy in many regions across the globe and increasing consumer expenditure capacity are expected to further create a positive outlook for the market.
The report has also examined the competitive landscape of global organic baby food market. Some of the major players in the market are Abbott Nutrition, Danone, Nestle, Hero Group and Kraft Heinz, etc.
Browse Related Report