- The tent allows you to sleep on the roof of your vehicle, away from predators.
- When you are traveling, there are zero guarantees that there will be someone to help you jump start.
- There are different mobile car charges available in the market today.
As a car owner, you can upgrade its appearance. You can choose to add a tent for camping. Some people accessorize with jumper cables for an emergency. Others invest in quality phone chargers. There are several accessories that you can add to your car. Let us find out the 3-must have car accessories.
1. Rooftop Tent
Are you an overland adventurer who wants to stay off the ground? Then rooftop tents are the best accessory that you can have on your car. The tent allows you to sleep on the roof of your vehicle, away from predators.
It is convenient and easy to set up and a favorite to many campers. Buy the tent and attach it to your car’s roof rack. The tent is deployable by unfolding and extending its ladder.
Today there are dozens of great tent options. They range from cheap soft shells to long-lasting ones. With this tent, you can stop anywhere and breeze on your car’s rooftop.
- Safe- keep you off insects and reptiles on the ground.
- Comfortable- It has mesh windows and doors that keep it ventilated. They also come with a high-density mattress.
- Single bed- Can only accommodate one person or a couple.
- It isn’t easy with dogs and children- not very firm to accommodate kids and dogs since they play around too much.
2. Jump Cables
Jumper cables are a staple to have in every car. They are essential when your vehicle cannot start. When you are traveling, there are zero guarantees that there will be someone to help you jump start.
Jump starter kits act as battery and power sources. It enables you to start your car when it fails by hooking its clamps to the car’s battery.
- Allows you to jumpstart your car on your own.
- You can use it regardless of your car’s parking style. You need not another vehicle to get closer to help you jumpstart.
- Involves a single connection that is safe for your car’s battery.
- There is no concern about damaging the host car.
- Keeping it charged- Keep your jump starter charged all the time. This is a disadvantage since you might often forget to set it.
- Low battery capacity-Small jump starters have low battery capacity. Meaning you can only use it in compact cars.
3. Mobile Charger
With advanced technology and widespread internet use, everything revolves around our smartphones. You can’t keep off your smartphones even when driving.
You often want to stream songs from your phone’s Bluetooth or even use google maps for navigation. Smartphones make your life easier while on the road.
When you use your phone in the car, its battery runs out. You might have a mobile charger to keep it charged throughout your journey.
There are different mobile car charges available in the market today. They are affordable and durable, depending on the brand. Ensure you get a good brand with at least 2 amperes, which charge faster.
- Portable: Car chargers are small and portable.
- Easy fit: It fits in a car cigarette lighter and sticks. This allows you to charge your phone.
- Durable: Car chargers comprise durable solid materials such as aluminum.
- Design: The charges come in unique designs and colors.
- Not adaptable with other car models- every car is compatible with a specific charger. Unfortunately, your car charger may not be compatible with your partner’s cars. Thus, you cannot share one charger.
- Costly-Car chargers are more expensive than ordinary phone chargers.
The vehicle industry is advancing. With the advancement, the three accessories enhance your drive. The car mobile charger allows you to keep your phone charged throughout your journey. The tent will enable you to camp above the ground while on an adventure. Finally, the jump cables let you jumpstart your car on your own. These are the best three must-have accessories in your vehicle.