- Before venturing into White label cryptocurrency exchange development, understand the regulations set by authorities.
- Manage your platform effectively through numerous payment methods, an accurate trading engine, and an admin panel. Have sufficient liquidity and technical support for higher user retention.
- In the end, experience benefits such as customization, faster deployment into the market and greater flexibility.
With the crypto market changing rapidly, White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Development has become the order of the day. The software is ticking the right boxes due to its robust functionality, comfortable user experience, and the ability to begin operations of the platform anytime. New challengers are taking on experienced firms with the help of rapid Cryptocurrency Exchange Development. It has become the primary step for beginning a trading journey on cryptocurrencies.
In this article, we will examine all the facets of Cryptocurrency Exchange development ranging from precautions to follow, benefits, and types.
Things to consider before opting for Cryptocurrency Exchange Development:
- Awareness of regulations – Rules and laws are evolving from time to time in every country. It is important to keep in mind the regulations in each region regarding the buying and selling of cryptocurrencies, and the operation of cryptocurrency exchanges. Clearly defined policies and guidelines will prevent ambiguity. Knowledge of KYC (Know Your Customer) and AML (Anti-Money Laundering) laws is also a must.
- Payment methods – Robust payment gateways need to be set-up to manage the inflow and outflow of funds. Multiple methods of payment, such as credit card, debit card, Paypal, and more, must be integrated into the platform. It will vary depending on the type of exchange – centralized, decentralized, and hybrid. Besides, facilities must be provided for handling fiat to fiat, crypto to crypto, and fiat to cryptocurrencies for better flexibility. Collaboration with banks and financial institutions can help in improving the pace of clearance and settlements in a quick manner.
- Essential features in the software – A razor-fast trading engine, glitch-free user interface, admin panels, user wallets, and in-built referral systems are must-have features for every white label cryptocurrency exchange. These aspects help in the effective management of the platform.
- Liquidity – Liquidity refers to the ability to buy or sell an asset quickly without influencing the price of the market. Adequate liquidity leads to swift order management and high trading volumes, which will shoot up investor confidence.
- Support – Technical support is a must during Cryptocurrency Exchange Development. Ideally, service providers should render their expertise for free for a few months and then charge premium services.
- Control – Since the software has been outsourced, there is a high possibility that the business would be forced to forego some freedom in its way of operations. Every firm must take some time to read the available guidelines before giving the nod to a platform. Flexibility in changing the terms should be given a priority.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Benefits of White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Development:
- Customization – Equipped with the trendiest features in the market, White Label cryptocurrencies can execute any task seamlessly. Minor modifications can be done by the company to suit its brand name, logo, color theme from time to time. This is important for brands when they are launching a new product. It helps them to revamp their presence in the market and come out afresh. The availability of flexibility encourages any player to enter the crypto market and showcase their offerings to the users.
- No requirement for technical expertise – With an easy to use interface, anyone can handle it without possessing technical knowledge. Adherence to the basic procedures would keep companies in good stead as integrated solutions have already been in-built.
- Quick deployment – White label cryptocurrencies can be put for full usage in operations without the need for pre-testing. This will save time and costs for every business. It just needs to be installed properly and compatible with the firm’s production environment. This, in turn, improves the reliability of the platform as basic issues can be solved fastly. Businesses can focus more on their core operations. It is a viable alternative to developing software from scratch through different stages of development, which involves huge time, costs, and deployment of skilled manpower by the firm.
Some of the popular solutions are
- Cloud Centralized Exchange (CCEX) – White label providers effectively handle cloud exchanges. Additional fees such as initial server set-up fees can be charged every month, depending upon the type of package. CCEX suits those enterprises which are experimenting with Cryptocurrency Exchange development in the short run.
- Do-it-Yourself Centralized Exchanges (DIY CEX) – These kinds of exchanges provide all the tools and parts to run the exchange smoothly. It enables a business to have better control over their processes. A good hosting provider may be needed. DIY CEX is apt for long-term usage. However, it requires technical competency from the company as the process of hosting has to be done by themselves. Costs can either be paid out of a revenue-sharing model or through monthly fees.
- Do it Yourself Decentralized Exchanges (DIY DEX) – These types of exchanges run on smart contracts. Automated matching of trade and wallet management is executed smoothly. Every component of the software is open-sourced and automated.
Every undertaking must keep the above-mentioned guidelines in mind before venturing into White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange Development. The market conditions and the firm’s style of operations should also be conducive to performance.