According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Advanced Ceramics Market is accounted for $56.86 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $149.03 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during the forecast period. Increase in the electronics industry, growing demand in the healthcare sector and rise in use as an alternative to metals and plastics are some of the factors influencing the market growth.
However, the high capital cost may hinder the growth of the market.
By Application, Bioceramics segment registered steady share during the forecast period.
Bioceramics are specially developed for use as medical and dental implants. They are utilized in conjunction with more biological therapie
By geography, Asia Pacific provides potential growth opportunities owing to increased application in the automotive and electronics industries, particularly in China and India.
- Buy Research Report: Mobility on Demand Market Driven by Growing Smartphone Penetration
- Buy Research Report: GCC In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Market Grow Say Healthcare Industry
- Buy Research Report: By the End of 2027, the Biochip Products Research, Manufacturing and Service Market is Estimated to Reach $11 Billion in Value
- I Will Create and Optimize Facebook Ads Campaign for Your Business
- I Will Setup and Optimize Google Adwords Campaign for High Conversion
Some of the key players in the Advanced Ceramics Market include 3M (Ceradyne, Inc.), Applied Ceramics Inc., Blasch Precision Ceramics, Inc., Ceramtec, COI Ceramics Inc., Coorstek Inc., H.C. Starck GmbH, International Ceramic Engineering (ICE), Kyocera Corporation, Materion Corporation, McDanel Advanced Ceramic Technologies, Momentive Performance Materials Inc., Morgan Advanced Materials PLC,Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, Rauschert GmbH, Saint-Gobain Advanced Ceramics LLC, Vesuvius PLC and Small Precision Tools Inc.