- Agriculture Bactericides Market Research Reports, Global Industry Size is Expand Significantly at CAGR 4.7% till 2024
- As climates change, there can be a noticeable increase in the pest life cycle which is one of the major factors driving the Agriculture Bactericides Market.
- Acceptance of integrated pest management (IPM) by crop cultivators is further fueling market growth.
Agricultural Bactericides are a group of pesticides used to fight bacterial and fungal infections in crops. The global Agricultural Bactericides Market size is expected to garner a revenue of $12.5 billion by 2024 with a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period of 2019–2024.
Agriculture Bactericides are crop protectants used by produce farmers. Bactericides comprise chemical or biological compounds that restrict bacterial infection and are extensively used for crop protection. Copper-based bactericides, amide bactericides, and dithiocarbamate bactericides are some of the commercial chemical agriculture bactericides widely available in the market.
As climates change, there can be a noticeable increase in the pest life cycle which is one of the major factors driving the Agriculture Bactericides Market both in developed and developing countries. Increasing population has escalated the demand for crop production. This has resulted in demand for food security and stronger efforts to prevent crop damage caused by bacteria, thereby propelling market growth during the assessment period. Moreover, the growing demand to protect crops from bacterial infection is expected to foster market growth at a global level. Also, acceptance of integrated pest management (IPM) by crop cultivators is further fueling market growth.
The major players operating the global market for agriculture bactericides are BASF SE (Germany), Dow AgroSciences LLC (US), Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd (Japan), Bayer CropScience AG (Germany), FMC Corporation (US), Syngenta AG (Switzerland), Nufarm Limited (Australia), Nippon Soda Co. Ltd. (Japan), Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (Israel), G.M. Biocides Private Limited (India), GREENCHEM BIOTECH (India), American Vanguard Corporation (US), PI Industries (India), Aries Agro Ltd. (India), and Biostadt India Limited (India).
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
The Agriculture Bactericides Market spans across regions namely, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
Among all the regions, the European region is considered to dominate the global agriculture bactericides market due to increasing demand for organic fruits and vegetables. Also, Germany and the U.K. accounts for high use of bactericides to protect fruits and vegetables from bacteria, directly due to rising awareness associated with the benefits of using bactericides.
The North American region is expected to exhibit significant growth due to growing consumer awareness and demand for organic fruits, cereals, vegetables, and pulses in countries such as Canada and the U.S.
September 19, 2018: It has been proven that copper fungicides can be regularly applied on crops, which is an alternative to antibiotics, in order to control fungal and bacterial diseases in crops. Use of such fungicides will not pose a risk to the public health in the long term.