- An anemometer is a test instrument that measures air velocity and is used to determine the average air speed in the duct.
- The average feet per minute is multiplied by the area of the duct in square feet to determine the airflow moving through the duct.
- Air quality monitoring devices that meet various industry standards relating to personal safety are used to detect, measure, and monitor relative humidity.
Growing advancements of science and technology in the automotive over the years have fueled the demand for air measuring equipment. Air measuring equipment is the simplified devices which are used for measuring various parameters of air such as velocity, pressure, speed, intensity, and others. Air measuring equipment finds greater industrial application in preventing worse case accidents and help in enhanced function of various automotive. The air measuring equipment are inbuilt in many automobiles which helps in measuring the intake and outlet of air pressure from the engine which helps in internal combustion. There is various air measuring equipment which has the primary application of quantizing the air particles such as anemometers, air gauge, air flow meters, barometers, and others. Air measuring equipment is also used to calculate the velocity of wind with respect to time in order to forecast the weather which has increased the demand for air measuring equipment in the meteorological department. Due to augmenting applications, it is anticipated that the global air measuring equipment would remain positive during the forecast period.
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
Accelerating Demands for Air Measuring Equipment
As air measuring equipment measures the accurate atmospheric pressure, it is highly used in aircraft and space crafts in recent years, which is one of the major driving factors of global air measuring equipment market. Due to an increasing prevalence of air crash accidents, the demand for safety devices and atmospheric pressure detectors and air measuring equipment have surging demands among the aircraft manufacturers. As the air measuring equipment is being incorporated as inbuilt meters in vehicles, the consumption and trade of air measuring equipment are expected to increase rapidly. Bound to all these factors, it is anticipated that, the global air measuring equipment would proliferate in terms of value and volume during the forecast period.
On the basis of equipment type, the global air measuring equipment market has been segmented as-
- Air flow meters
- Air Gauge
- Air Quality Meters
On the basis of end use, the global air measuring equipment market has been segmented as:
- Diesel Engine
- Petrol Engine
- Weather Forecast
- Paint Agitators
- Civil Constructions
Some of the major key players of the air measuring equipment include Delta Ohm Benelux, Sonic Corporation, Siemens AG, TSI Co., Ltd., Dongguan Xintai Instrument, Gill Electronics Inc., Sparton IED, LLC., PCE Deutschland GmbH, Testo SE & Co. KGaA., FT Technologies, Inc., NRG Systems Inc., etc. More manufacturers and automotive industrialists have been showing a keen interest in air measuring equipment which is expected to escalate the demand among consumers during the forecast period.
Opportunities for Market Participants:
As air measuring equipment have increasing demand among industrialists all over the world as a measuring tool for various parameters of air. In addition, the air measuring equipment has a high-end application in the aircraft and weather forecast which is fuelling its demand in automotive industries. Due to advancement in supply chains and value addition in distribution channels, it can be anticipated that there would be higher returns for the industrialists and manufacturers of air measuring equipment during the forecast period.
The air measuring equipment has substantial demands across the world due to its growing application in automotive and mechatronic industries. Globally, among all regions, air measuring equipment is highly utilized in Europe due to the advancement in electronic gadgets and devices in recent years. In the region of North America, the air measuring equipment is highly used in aircraft with growing demands for inbuilt anemometer in recent years. In the Asia Pacific, the increasing demand for air measuring equipment in the painting agitators has contributed to the positive growth of the air measuring equipment market. In Latin America and the Middle East and Africa, the air measuring equipment is primarily used for weather forecasting and civil construction which has thriving demands among the industrialists. Bound to all the above factors it is anticipated that, the global air measuring equipment market would remain positive during the forecast period.