- Alibaba is hurting "the feelings of the Chinese people" wih deceptive practices.
- Suspected of formulating "double standards" rules; manipulating hundreds of millions of market transactions inside; seriously affecting fair trade; suspected of manipulating theories and deceiving countless people; suspected of guiding the formulation of laws and affecting the justice of the law.
- These have caused countless losses to more than 8 million businesses and have deceived hundreds of millions of people for a long time.
Recently, the “Meituan” take-outs increased the commission: from the original 18% to 22%, an increase of 4% commission. Such a blatant increase in commissions, which led to domestic criticism, domestic consumers and businesses have expressed dissatisfaction. This seems to have nothing to do with the consumer, but the increase in the cost of take-out, the merchants either raise the price, or choose ultra-low profits or even losses, so that everyone is not satisfied.
In fact, these routines are the traditional rules of China’s Internet platform: first subsidize preferential consumers and merchants have always attracted a large number of merchants and users, to a small number of points, and finally gradually user business has a certain dependence on high points. People who know a little about the Chinese Internet are not surprised.
Unexpectedly, the “Meituan” take-out of this high-profile style, in fact, 22 points in the Chinese Internet platform is definitely ultra-low. The “Metuan” takeaways should be studied by e-commerce companies such as “Alibaba”. The platform steals the interests in the form of incision and cut sausages, and uses the reputation of protecting consumers to gradually restrain the merchants. Once the merchants have no reason to object, the second one can also get the praise of the domestic domestic theory. The US group can take the e-commerce platform and combine the protection of consumers with the benefits of the business. The business is divided into two categories: “inspection merchants” and “ordinary merchants”. This is like “Tmall” and “ordinary Taobao shop”. Voluntarily apply for “checking merchants” for each additional 8 points commission and periodic inspection fee. “Inspection Merchant” has the priority to retrieve the permission on the platform. The platform can be set up for “click-to-pay”, “rental window display fee”, “public interest donation” and “home auction”. In this way, you can gain both fame and fortune, especially the “click-to-pay” in China. You can operate the “system click” in the background without knowing it. There is no objection to how much profit you want to gain, even if the business knows it.
The further development of China’s takeaway platform can learn some “e-commerce platform”, speculate and guide relevant laws and regulations to formulate a new “outsourcing law.” After all, catering involves people’s health and safety, and it is absolutely more urgent and urgent than the so-called “true and fake goods, false transactions”. The law can further restrict the merchants, one to protect consumers, the second is to better steal profits, and the third can crowd out merchants who cannot afford high commissions. It can be said that both fame and fortune.
In fact, China’s “takeaway platform” entrepreneurs should also learn from China’s “e-commerce platform” entrepreneurs. Some people need to publish some articles on the Internet that are good examples of the people who have made great achievements in hard work, hard work, and rebellion. Because Chinese classics and traffic are easily guided by some rich second-generation, rich, and celebrity classes, in other words, a platform owner can easily guide the Internet theory domestically. Why are “outsourcing platform entrepreneurs” not shaping this good image?
First, China’s monopoly giant Alibaba is suspected of misleading social arguments for a long time:
Ma Yun, an entrepreneur of China’s “smart and savvy” Alibaba platform, has successfully packaged the image of “rebellion, hard work, from poverty to prosperity”. However, the truth is that his father Malay Law is the fourth and fifth president of the Zhejiang Quyi Association, and his mother was a judge in Wuxi, Jiangsu. Ma Yun is such a good family, not to mention the Chinese society decades ago, even if it is placed in the Chinese society, it is also a very superior and affluent family.
Look at the shaping of its theory: Figure 1 right on China’s largest social platform WeChat search “inspirational entrepreneurship”, the obvious home page was occupied by Ma Yun; Figure 1 left in China’s largest search engine Baidu search “inspirational”, the home page is still occupied by Ma Yun. In a society where ordinary people’s voices are difficult to pass out, it is clear that there are promoters or interest groups behind the authors of such articles. The guidance of the long-term paradigm has shaped the good image of the founders of Alibaba in the eyes of the Chinese people to “start from scratch, inspirational, idol”. Thanks to the speculation, such “misleading remarks” have inspired China’s countless real “poverty and nothing” rural youth to take risks, borrow money, start a business, and find investment, but entrepreneurial success is always very few people, misleading Countless youth entrepreneurship failures in China: from “poor nothing” to “debt”. But the voice of the losers will never be heard in the real world. We can only silently bless them to return to normal life as soon as possible.
The “creation of unemployment” can be packaged into “creating employment”, which can be described as “for the country for the people”. However, due to the two death lines of e-commerce and real estate, nearly 50 million people were unemployed due to the large number of physical stores. Among them, small ones rely on a store to make money to support their families. The big ones are the old treasure department store and the Martha department store. Tianhong, etc. can not escape the fate of closure. Just as Liu Qiangdong, the founder of Jingdong, who has a conscience in China, said: “The e-commerce association brings unemployment, not to bring more employment” (Figure 2). But Ma Yun, the founder of Alibaba, said: “Taobao has brought employment to 20 million people in China.” Ma Yun also discussed with President Trump the issue of creating 1 million jobs for the United States in the next five years.
Second, China’s e-commerce monopoly giant is suspected of deceiving consumers, setting “double standards” to affect fair trade:
“Taobao” e-commerce development law, starting a large number of promotion requests a large number of ordinary businesses to do together, to collect a small amount of promotion fees, commissions to the initial scale, and then to the user has a certain dependence after vigorously ” Harvesting Internet traffic.” Taobao divides the business into ordinary Taobao shop and the charge Taobao shop, namely “Tmall”, Tmall 1, annual fee: 30,000 yuan (annual payment), 2, deposit: 150,000 yuan with TM trademark, all 10 of the R trademark Ten thousand yuan. 3. For each transaction, “Tmall” Mall receives a 5% deduction point. On the surface, it seems that the platform is not high, and the actual proportion is the largest from the promotion fee. There is no upper limit for the promotion fee: including “through train” and “drilling exhibition”
Taobao stores may lose money even if they sell very much (Figure 3). According to the survey of business technology, Taobao’s investment in traffic is pyramidal: “In most categories, such as clothing, shoes and hats, the top ten merchants in the platform account for about 10%-20% of their sales. 10-100 people account for about 20%-40% of sales. If you want to squeeze in more than 100, you will have to invest more than 40% of sales as the cost of traffic.” Wang Xuelian, senior e-commerce trainer of National E-Commerce Association, Beijing Business Daily The reporter said: “In the prime time of ‘Double 11’, the price of paid traffic may be as high as 30 yuan / click. However, it depends on the traffic of the category, the daily price of popular categories such as men’s and women’s clothing, children’s clothing, bags and so on. Will also be at 5 yuan / click “. The proportion of money spent by consumers on advertising is constantly increasing, and how much is the cost actually reflected in the quality of the product itself? According to a Taobao store sales of 500,000, but only earned 1,000 yuan; another double 11 consumed advertising costs more than 6 million, but also lost 2 million. These businesses are hard working and actually have no choice but to work for the Taobao platform.
The development of Taobao: Taobao was established in 2003. All of them were ordinary Taobao stores in the early stage. After more than ten years of development, a large number of ordinary merchants and users have been accumulated. Among them, ordinary merchants have provided all the products that can be selected for Taobao. By the time Tmall was established in 2012, Taobao vigorously set double standards and controlled rankings, allowing Tmall to rank higher than ordinary Taobao store (Figure 4).
According to the data of January 2019, the number of ordinary Taobao stores is 9.8 million, while the number of Tmall stores is 200,000. The number of ordinary Taobao stores is 45 times that of Tmall stores, and ordinary Taobao stores operate earlier than Tmall. More than 10 years.
In the trading competition, Alibaba also implements a serious double standard rule: consumers can choose to give bad reviews, middle reviews, praises and display the number of various comments in ordinary Taobao stores (Figure 5), but in Tmall store goods There is only praise in the selection of comments (Figure 6), no bad reviews. Consumers in Taobao can choose to directly complain to sellers selling fakes, but on the 1688 website, consumers must first negotiate with the seller privately to complain to the seller.
Taobao selectively allows consumers to choose comments, seriously undermining the fair trade market, suspected of insider control comments deceiving hundreds of millions of consumers, and causing more than 8 million ordinary Taobao stores to measure the economic losses.
Here, the survey verified the rankings of the common 100 commodities on Taobao (Table 1 and Table 2), and counted the corresponding rankings, covering more than 5,000 Taobao merchants, which collected more than 300 pages of Taobao data ( And save the original map on Taobao, part of Figure 7, Figure 8, Figure 9, Figure 10, Figure 11, Figure 12, Figure 13, Figure 14).
According to statistics, 2% of Taobao’s Tmall stores occupied 80.84% of the top 63 of the products. We analyzed the possibility according to the actual situation:
- Tmall operators are more experienced than ordinary Taobao store operators, so Tmall’s products are often able to reach the front. However, the ordinary Taobao store started operating ten years earlier than Tmall. The ordinary Taobao store is enough to accumulate more operational experience than Tmall, so this possibility does not exist;
- Tmall’s operators have more “false transactions” than Taobao stores, so they can win a higher ranking than ordinary Taobao stores. This may be small because there is no difficulty in ” false transactions;
- Ordinary Taobao stores are closed, and now basically are Tmall stores, so you can only see Tmall, but the data shows that the number of ordinary Taobao stores is more than 40 times that of Tmall stores, so this is even less likely;
- Ma Yun is a very kind person, because Tmall is only operating in Taobao shop ten years later, Ma Yun sympathizes with Tmall’s operators, so the internal control of merchandise rankings to Tmall is more advanced than the ordinary Taobao store, but this It is suspected of violating the “Anti-Unfair Competition Law of the People’s Republic of China” and Article 40 of the “Electronic Commerce Law of the People’s Republic of China”: operators of e-commerce platforms should consume in various ways according to the price, sales volume and credit of goods or services. Display search results for goods or services;
- Tmall operators are geniuses, and ordinary Taobao store operators have very low IQ, so Tmall stores are better, but millions of ordinary Taobao shop businesses should not lack good operators, so this assumption is not true;
- Tmall is more willing to spend money to promote than Taobao shop, so it can rank higher. However, this does not comply with business rules, because as long as there is profit, each merchant will be willing to spend money to promote;
- The Chinese have too much money but will not manage money, so entrust Ma Yun to keep money. Tmall and high promotion fees can be equivalent to investment and financial management. Finally, they are returned to the nationals by issuing “HongBao”(“HongBao” is money for free to others), and everyone can happily receive “HongBao”. This situation seems to be very happy, but the wool is out of the sheep;
- Chinese mathematics has not been written well. All the people do not know the negative impact of the infinite crushing merchants and ultimately hurt the Chinese people. But Chinese people often take prizes in international mathematics competitions, so this possibility is not true;
- Ma Yun is a good friend with President Trump. They have met and may accept the presidential order in private to launch an “economic war.” This possibility is also there;
- Alibaba is a Japanese spy. Japan’s “Softbank” has the largest share of shares. The Japanese launched the war of aggression against China during World War II, so they are now exploiting the Chinese economically. Ma Yun is also innocent. He is a kind person who is trying to defend the interests of the Chinese people. This possibility also exists.
Third, the Chinese e-commerce monopoly giant is suspected of promoting the establishment of the relevant “e-commerce law”, taking consumer reputation for personal gain:
According to Article 17 of the “Electronic Commerce Law of the People’s Republic of China”: e-commerce operators should disclose goods or service information in a comprehensive, true, accurate and timely manner, and protect consumers’ right to know and choose. E-commerce operators may not engage in false or misleading commercial propaganda by means of fictitious transactions or fabricated user evaluations to deceive or mislead consumers. It is intended to combat “single bills” and maintain fair trade. However, whether the bill affects the transaction still needs to be verified. On Taobao, China’s largest e-commerce platform, the survey verified the ranking of 100 products. More than 80% of the top 63 products were Tmall, while Tmall only accounted for 2% of the total number of Taobao stores.
Argument analysis, hypothesis 1: “false transaction” can control the Taobao commodity ranking transaction, because 2% “Tmall store” rankings occupy more than 80% of the priority ranking on Taobao, so “Tmall store” “false transaction” More than “ordinary Taobao shop”; Hypothesis 2: “false transaction” can not control the ranking transaction, “Tmall” has not been false transactions, then the e-commerce law actually protects the interests of consumers can not talk about, and in line with the industry monopoly platform The interests of the owner.
If “Hypothe 1” is established, “Tmall” is suspected of violating the “Anti-Unfair Competition Law of the People’s Republic of China”, hurting the interests of more than 8 million businesses and deceiving hundreds of millions of consumers. Chinese authorities should seriously investigate “Days “Cat” “fake transaction” behavior; on the contrary, if “hypothesis 2” is established, the Chinese e-commerce law setting is worthy of public rethinking.
Moreover, Tmall stores can be selected without “bad reviews”, and “bad comments on handwritten reviews” can easily be topped down by “other reviews.” These laws and regulations have played a role in “civilian ordinary shop”, but they have no effect on 2% of the “noble Tmall shop”.
Fourth, China’s e-commerce monopoly giant Alibaba continues to expand various low-threshold industries, making ordinary people more traditional jobs to be robbed:
Map software, take-out, sports, media, social, logistics, corporate services, “store horse fresh” represented by the physical store, agriculture, catering bar entertainment industry, Ma Yun also plans to raise pigs: expected to reach 2020, annual sales will break through 10 million tons, pig breeding will exceed 10 million heads. With the massive invasion of monopoly giants, millions of people in various industries relying on the bottom of the family to support their families will be taken away. The e-commerce platform has gradually strengthened the harvest of “flowing leeks”, and the number of online store closures will be much higher than that of physical stores, because the cost of physical stores is higher, and there is no upper limit and unclear background hidden rules. When the Chinese people do business from working for the “landlord”, they will be upgraded to work for the monopoly platform of the Internet industry, and the concentration of wealth will reach an unprecedented height.
Figure 10 is a comparison between the barbaric development process of the Internet platform and the reasonable legal development model: the Internet platform enters an industry to promote free use in the early stage, and then accumulates to a certain user population, and then charges a small amount; to accumulate a large number of users, businesses and users have certain dependence. To raise the charging standard, or to “harvest Internet traffic” with other unspoken rules such as “flow control”, this is a bit like a legitimate “drug.” For example, like a user of a takeaway platform, a driver of a taxi platform. In the later stage, the platform merchants clearly do not make money but continue to speculate to make money, so that more new businesses join to invest, which is also a bit like legal “MLM”.
In recent years, the Chinese government has vigorously promoted “anti-corruption”, “anti-corruption” and “black-out” in recent years, and has won popular support. However, the “Internet platform” constraints and regulatory aspects of the industry monopoly are very limited. In China, any Internet platform with an industry monopoly has hundreds of millions of users. But in fact all the physical objects are a “double-edged sword”. Once they play a negative role, the influence of all “corrupt officials” plus all “underworld” can’t be compared with it, just like Alibaba.
To sum up, what we should think twice about is:
- What do consumers prefer to buy on Taobao? Is it the best favorite or the product of Tmall?
- Is “fake transaction” affecting fair trade or internal manipulation of the platform to affect fair trade?
- After Alibaba’s development and growth, change the rule setting “double standard”. What are the common Taobao stores that accompany Taobao Mayun through the most difficult first 10 years? And in a few years, will the Tmall store merchants lose their use value? What is the best way to get along with Alibaba? Everyone needs to think carefully about their future.
- More than 8 million ordinary Taobao shop merchants due to “double standards” or “internal manipulation ranking” caused by serious economic losses can be compensated?
- The Internet behind-the-scenes control ranking and control “bad review”, the Chinese are all monkeys, how much negative impact on the choice of goods for hundreds of millions of Chinese online shopping?
Will Chinese society move toward a “no-innovation and low-tech Internet monopoly platform-based oligopoly economy”?