FGG Low Cost Marketplace have been around for about a year with very strong (almost exponential) growth in visitors, posts, and global penetration. With their low cost and global market, FGG Low Cost Marketplace allows a growing number of freelance gig Buyer and Sellers to save and make more money.
In 2020 the largest languages by population are listed below and the linked FGG Low Cost Marketplace corresponding language:
The 10 languages above cover about 5 billion global people, 0r about 65% of the world’s total population of 7.8 billion. FGG Low Cost Marketplace covers many more languages, which includes well over 90% of the world’s population.
- Buy Research Report: Mobility on Demand Market Driven by Growing Smartphone Penetration
- Buy Research Report: GCC In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Market Grow Say Healthcare Industry
- Buy Research Report: By the End of 2027, the Biochip Products Research, Manufacturing and Service Market is Estimated to Reach $11 Billion in Value
- I Will Create and Optimize Facebook Ads Campaign for Your Business
- I Will Setup and Optimize Google Adwords Campaign for High Conversion
Many in the world are going though a hard time and looking for employment due to COVID 19, and many countries all over our global communities are asking that more people work from their home. Providing freelance gigs is a real business opportunity you can set up in almost any language, in any country. Many are starting their new business after coming home from work or after they put their children to bed.
FGG Low Cost Marketplace involves no out-of-pocket costs so it takes almost no funds on your part, except for a computer and online access. That’s all you need to start your own global gig business. Posting a gig is very easy; getting the world to find your product attractive against many other gig providers is much more difficult.
So ideas that should be enclosed in your posting are:
- The details of the services you provide;
- You must post your rates or fee;
- A timeline for delivery;
- And most often missed is the benefits to the buyer for using your service. The more professional and detailed information you provide, the better the chance you will gain traction.
With FGG Low Cost Marketplace, they allow you to post up to five gigs. So we recommend that you take the time to post one good gig offering. Then wait a few days before changing your service slightly (maybe lowering the cost or time of delivery) in your second gig posting.
It takes time to become effective, but since there is no cost and your services we will be show around the global (knowing just how far and fast FGG Low Cost Marketplace has grown), it is well worth your time and effort.
FGG Low Cost Marketplace allows you to save and make more money!