- Rising demand from defense ammunition owing to increasing terrorist attacks
- Expenditure on military modernization plans and safety are driving the market growth
- Rising geopolitical disputes and conflicts among neighboring countries across the globe are likely to increase market penetration
Military, civil government, self-defense and shooting sports play a vital role in worldwide expansion of the ammunition market. Realistically, cross border conflicts and terrorism also feed the global ammunition market.
An increasing demand in sports and hunting activities, along with military modernization are all key factors empowering growth of this segment globally.
Ammunition is referred to as the material which is fired or scattered to a specific target from any weapon. Specific types are designed to have a special effect on the target such as tracer ammunition and armor piercing shells. They are manufactured with very high standards with inclination of evolved and modified weapons. However, the burden of transportation and storage must be carefully maintained, because most ammunition is made of highly explosive material.
- Buy Research Report: UK In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2026
- Buy Research Report: Combine Harvesters Market to Ride Wave of Profitability on Back of its Versatile Operations
- Buy Research Report: CMP Slurry Market to Grow Two-fold, as Novel CMP Slurries Expand Revenue Pool of Manufacturers
- Buy Research Report: Soil Compaction Machines to Witness Heightened Demand, Underpinned by Array of Infrastructural Initiatives by Government
- Buy Research Report: Luxury Eyewear Sales to Surpass US$ 50 Bn Mark by 2027; Eyeglasses Hold over 60% Market Share
The report covers a detailed competitive landscape including company profiles of key players operating in the global market. The key players in the ammunition market include BAE Systems Plc, Federal Premium Ammunition, General Dynamics Corporation, Global Ordnance, Hornady Manufacturing Company Inc., Magtech Ammunition Company Inc., Maxam, Nexter Munitions SA, Poongsan Corporation, Remington Arms Company LLC. and Ruag Ammotec among others.
An in-depth view of the competitive outlook includes future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launches, new product developments and other developments with information in terms of H.Q.
Furthermore, the report comprises of the geographical segmentation, which mainly focuses on current and forecast demand for ammunition in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The report further focuses on demand for individual application segments in all the regions.