The anti-fatigue cosmetics industry is projected to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% between 2019 and 2029. Impact of unhealthy eating habits, high stress, and improper sleep patterns are the primary factors driving sales. The transition from conventional grooming products to specifically anti-fatigue options will continue to aid the growth of the anti-fatigue cosmetics market, reveals Fact.MR in its new study.
“Consumers have evolved beyond traditional grooming products and are developing strong interest in functional products such as anti-fatigue cosmetics. Although representing a niche segment currently, these cosmetics reflect a promising growth outlook in the following years,” concludes the Fact.MR report.
Anti-fatigue Cosmetics Market – Key Takeaways
- Creams remain bestsellers, accounting for around 35% of total sales in market.
- Offline sales continue to contribute significantly, majorly accounted by supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Natural ingredients such as pomegranate, seaweed, cucumber, herbs, and citrus fruits are entering mainstream.
- Anti-fatigue cosmetics are to gain major consumer demand as organic ingredients generate lucrative opportunities for producers.
- North America remains the leading regional market, with the rising incidences of chronic fatigue and insomnia.
Get Content Links from Established Websites
I Give You 23 Million Verified Emails
Buy Research Report: Serial Console Server Market to Be Valued at US$ 37 Bn by 2030 – Supply Issues amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Impeding Market Expansion
Buy Research Report: Tennis Racquet Market to Expand Nearly 1.5X through 2030 – Reduced Sports Activities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak Affecting Sales Prospects
I Give You Mega Pack WP Plugin
Anti-fatigue Cosmetics Market – Key Driving Factors
- Hectic lifestyle and rising levels of pollution are driving the adoption of anti-fatigue cosmetics.
- Widening product range is sustaining growth of the industry.
- The rising number of awareness campaigns about skin care procedures by cosmetics brands is a major driver.
- A transition from synthetic to natural ingredients contributes to sales of anti-fatigue cosmetics.
Anti-fatigue Cosmetics Market – Key Constraints
- Widespread proliferation of counterfeit products is a major challenge for anti-fatigue cosmetics manufacturers.
The global anti-fatigue cosmetics market is largely fragmented. The leading players profiled in the report include, but are not limited to Colame Cosmetics Co., L’Oréal, Christian Dior SE, Unilever plc, and Estee Lauder. Market leaders are investing in product innovation. Key players are channeling their efforts in consumer engagement practices through social media platforms. Marketing and promotion strategies are also gaining importance as indicated by the Fact.MR report.