- Demand for atrazine is expected to increase during the forecast period due to benefits offered by the product.
- Atrazine is used on a variety of crops including corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, summer fallow, forestry or woodlands, conifers, Christmas tree, and residential and recreational turf (parks, golf courses).
- The Global Atrazine Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.07% from 2019 to 2024.
The Global Atrazine Market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.07% from 2019 to 2024 and reach $2.58 billion by the end of 2024. The Atrazine Industry is one of the mostly widely used herbicides for effective, affordable, and safe weed control.
It is used on a variety of crops including corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, summer fallow, forestry or woodlands, conifers, Christmas tree, and residential and recreational turf (parks, golf courses). The use of atrazine helps to reduce soil erosion by 65-95% and enables farmers to grow crops with high productivity. The quality of water in rivers and streams is significantly improved due to the
reduced soil erosion and fertilizer runoff. Demand for atrazine is expected to increase during the forecast period due to benefits offered by the product.
The prominent players in the global atrazine market are Syngenta (Switzerland), Sipcam Agro USA (US), ADAMA (US), Zagro (Singapore), Nufarm Ltd (New Zealand), Zhejiang Zhongshan Chemical Industry Group Co. Ltd (China), Shandong Weifang Rainbow Chemical Co. Ltd (China), FMC Corporation (US), and Rallis India Limited (India).
The global atrazine market has been segregated based on crop type, method of application, and region.
By crop type, the global atrazine market has been segmented as cereals, sugar crops, oil-bearing crops, and others. The cereals segment is further divided into maize, sorghum, wheat, and others. The oil-bearing crops segmented is further sub-segmented into soybeans, oil palm, and others. The cereals segment is expected to be the leading crop type segment during the forecast period.
- Buy Research Report: Cough Suppressant Drugs Market to Witness a CAGR of 3.7% During the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Lab Automation Market to Reflect Impressive Growth in Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology Industry
- Buy Research Report: Plasma Fractionation Market to Expand 1.5x through 2026, Convalescent Plasma (CP) Treatment amid COVID-19 to Inject Hope
- Buy Research Report: Medical Holography Market to Surge, Finds Significant Potential in Diagnosis of COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
Atrazine is the most widely used herbicide for corn cultivation. Corn is mainly utilized for food, feed, industrial uses, and ethanol production. Due to increasing demand for corn in the applications leads, there has been a rising concern for increasing the crop productivity. This is expected to be the key factor boosting demand for atrazine and drive market growth during the review period.
Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa are the five key regions studied for the global atrazine market. North America held the largest share of this market in 2017. Large scale consumption of the product for post-emergence weed control in corn farms and focused sustainable farming activities are the prominent factors driving growth of the regional market. Asia-Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing use of atrazine in cultivation of maize and sugarcane and rising food consumption are expected to be the key factors fueling growth of this market.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.