Bedding protectors have been enjoying increasing popularity since several years. The need for improving comfort, sleep quality and durability of mattresses have steered the market towards new heights. Bedding protectors help effectively regulate body temperature by absorbing moisture and prevent exposure to microbes, dust mites and other potential allergens.
They protect the mattress from spills and mold growth and are easily washable.
Based on these trends, the demand for bedding protectors across both residential and commercial sectors is registering a massive uptick. However, growth across the hospitality sectors has nosedived, owing to reduced tourism in the wake of the ongoing pandemic. Despite this, growth is expected to remain sustained throughout the forecast period.
Shifting consumer purchasing behavior from brick and mortar stores to online sales platforms is compelling suppliers and manufacturers to leverage e-commerce services, keeping demand afloat in the future.
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Bedding Protectors Market Report
- Cotton bedding protectors are likely to hold major sway from 2020-2030, owing to its excellent temperature regulation properties
- Europe to emerge as the global hegemon, capturing over 30% of the market share
- Cooling bedding protectors to enjoy heightened market share due to the high need for temperature optimization
- Global bedding protectors market is likely to expand healthily at a CAGR exceeding 6% until 2030, reaching $3 Billion.
Bedding Protectors Market- Key Drivers
- Amplifying personal disposable incomes is slated to augment spending on luxury bedding protectors
- Progressive government policies promoting housing and hospitality industries development to broaden revenue pools
- Heightening awareness regarding body health and sound sleep to reveal green belts for manufacturers
Bedding Protectors Market- Key Restraints
- High price volatility and limited availability of good quality protectors to impede growth prospects
- Presence of inorganic chemicals to prevent pest infestation may have adverse effects on the skin
- Limited footfalls in hotels and lodging facilities due to COVID-19 pandemic is slated to reduce revenue inflows
Get Content Links from Established Websites
I Give You 23 Million Verified Emails
Buy Research Report: Serial Console Server Market to Be Valued at US$ 37 Bn by 2030 – Supply Issues amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Impeding Market Expansion
Buy Research Report: Tennis Racquet Market to Expand Nearly 1.5X through 2030 – Reduced Sports Activities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak Affecting Sales Prospects
I Give You Mega Pack WP Plugin
COVID-19 Impact Analysis
The coronavirus pandemic has ushered in a major downturn in the bedding protectors market, especially across the commercial sector. Majority of the demand is stimulated from hotels and other lodging facilities, which are currently experiencing a downsizing of their operations.
As lockdown restrictions tighten worldwide, vendors are unable to supply raw materials for the production process, leading to declining output and consequently limited availability. Moreover, consumer footfalls in conventional retail stores to purchase mattresses has declined.
However, adoption of online platforms has sustained demand across the residential segments, thus keeping the market afloat throughout the pandemic’s duration. Also, certain countries have eased lockdown restrictions due to the flattening of the infection curve, resuming logistical activities.
The global bedding protectors market is consolidated in nature, with leading companies such as Simmon’s Bedding Company, Serta, Inc., Temur-Pedic, Select Number Corp, Kurlon Enterprises, and Therapedic International taking most of the market share.
Leading manufacturers of bedding protectors join forces for collaborative product development, believing that customer co-creation would help develop high-quality bedding protectors.
Distinct attributes such as cooling, dust protection, and damping, together with the use of high-quality fabrics are key development areas among manufacturers of bedding protectors.