- Ukrainian nationals run pro-Trump pages on Facebook.
- Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden worked for a pro-Russian company in Ukraine.
- Is Ukraine attempting to meddle in the 2020 US elections?
Journalist Judd Legum tweeted a link pertaining to a Ukranian troll operation on Facebook. Legum was previously in charge of ThinkProgress.org, which ceased to exist earlier this month. Additionally, he was Hilary Clinton’s campaign manager from 2007-2008.
The Facebook page “I love America,” which had one million subscribers promotes pro-Trump sentiments. It was established in 2017 and was taken down Monday due to being identified as a troll operation out of Ukraine. The page recycles old memes used in the 2016 US election by the Internet Research Agency. The IRA is located in St. Petersburg, Russia and uses paid trolls to spread false propaganda and narratives on social media. Ukraine is becoming a hot bed for trolling operations geared toward meddling in the 2020 US elections.
Hunter Biden, who is Joe Biden’s son, held a paid board member position with Burisma Holdings in the Ukraine. Joe Biden is the former US Vice President. He was at the forefront of the diplomatic efforts to support Ukraine’s independence and assist Ukraine to withstand Russian aggression in the region. Hunter Biden was hired by a Ukrainian gas company at the same time Joe Biden was US Vice president. Hence, it would constitute a conflict of interest, if not the possibility of corruption. Burisma Holdings was founded by Victor Yanuckovich’s pro-Russian ally and was deeply involved in Crimea. Hunter Biden left the company in 2019. The question remains, how can anti-corruption efforts led by Joe Biden in Ukraine be successful, when his own son was employed by an entity supported by Russia?
Recently, US Democrats have been demanding the release of a phone conversation between US President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymir Zelensky. There are allegations of Donald Trump pressuring Zelensky to launch an investigation into Biden’s activity in Ukraine. Joe Biden is a Democrat and currently campaigning for the presidential bid and an opponent of Donald Trump.
Who is supporting the pro-Trump Facebook page in Ukraine, especially using the verbiage of “our country” and “our troops” referring to the US?
- Buy Research Report: Global Osseointegration Implants Market Size Valued at US$ 5,672.3 Million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Global Oncology Drugs Market Estimated to Reached US$ 77.3 Billion in 2018
- I Will Remove Background of Your Picture (for Amazon, Ebay Ads Listing)
- Buy Research Report: Skin Care Products Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Market to Witness a CAGR of 6.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Healthcare Consulting Services Market is Set to Reach $15.88 Billion by 2023
- Buy Research Report: Laser Indirect Ophthalmoscope Market to Witness a Strong CAGR of 4.2% Over the Forecast Period (2018–2026)
- Buy Research Report: The Global Nuclear Imaging Equipment Market Size was Leading by Valued at US$ 2,220.5 million in 2017
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Dentistry Market: Europe to Dominate the $30.1 billion Industry
- Buy Research Report: By 2026, Halitosis Treatment Market To Surpass US$ 16 Billion
The 2020 US election is starting to have the same trajectory as 2016, with hostile foreign governments looking to meddle in the US democratic process. Facebook promised to do more to avoid meddling in US elections, yet only took down the Facebook Page “I love America” after the expose. How many other similar pages continue to misinform on the platform?
A recent investigative article appeared in occrp.org authored by Yevheniia Motorevska, Dmytro Replianchuk, and Vasyl Bidun pertaining to an undercover operation to expose the Ukranian Troll Farm. According to the investigation by VoxUkraine, Zelensky’s Facebook page had the most active fake users of any Ukrainian politician with over 25,000 fake accounts. VoxUkraine is an analytical platform founded in 2014 by Economists and lawyers.
The investigative site slidstvo.info sent one of their employees to work undercover for the Ukrainian Troll Farm. The task on the first day of employment was to post positive comments about a Ukrainian Colonel who was running in Ukraine’s presidential election. Sadly, it was impossible to discover who was behind the funding of the troll farm. Full Article pertaining the undercover operation
Is Ukrainian President Zelensky yet another puppet? Is Ukraine dangerous to US 2020 elections?
Only $1/clickSubmit Your Ad Here