- The primary driver for the BOPET Packaging Films is it will enhance the shelf life of products.
- BOPET packaging films are also used in cosmetics, personal care and the pharmaceutical industries.
- BOPET is used for its high chemical, tensile strength, and dimensional stability, transparency, reflectivity, gas and aroma barrier properties, and electrical insulation.
Biaxially-oriented polyethylene terephthalate (BOPET) is a polyester film which is formed by stretched polyethylene terephthalate (PET) and it is used for its high chemical, tensile strength, and dimensional stability, transparency, reflectivity, gas and aroma barrier properties, and electrical insulation.
BOPET packaging film itself is a good oxygen barrier, so it is used extensively in food & beverage packaging.
The primary driver for the BOPET Packaging Films is it will enhance the shelf life of products. For packaging of hot fills BOPET Packaging Films are the most suitable. BOPET Packaging Films can withstand high temperatures, the temperature sensitivity is very low compared to similar kinds of packaging products. BOPET Packaging Films costs are very low when compared to aluminum foil, which is also used for food packaging. BOPET packaging films also used to pack cosmetics & personal care. Cosmetics have limited shelf life therefore they have to be stored properly. BOPET packaging films are also used in the pharmaceutical industry.
The Global BOPET Packaging Films Market is expected to grow through 2025.
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
The BOPET Packaging Films market consists global and regional players including Uflex Ltd., SKC Films, Toray industries Ltd., Dupont-Teijin Films, Ester industries Ltd., Mitsubishi Polyester Film Inc., Jindal polyfilms Ltd, Polyplex Corporation Limited and others.
The global BOPET Packaging Films market is segmented on the basis of size, product type, end use industries, coating and region. On the basis of coating, the BOPET Packaging Films market is classified into non-coated and coated. Based on product type the BOPET Packaging Films market is bifurcated into pouches, sachets, bags, shrink films, stretch wraps and others. Further, on the basis of end use industries the global BOPET Packaging Films are classified into semiconductors & electronics industries, food & beverage, personal care, cosmetics, home care, automobile industry, pharmaceutical industry and others.
BOPET Packaging Films market by region segmented into North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa.