The global breast imaging devices market is expected to decline from $3.51 Billion in 2019 to $3.46 Billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -1.45%. The decline is mainly due to the COVID-19 outbreak that has led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of industries and other commercial activities.
The entire supply chain has been disrupted, impacting the market negatively. The market is then expected to recover and reach $5.07 Billion in 2023 at a CAGR of 13.56%.
Breast Imaging Devices market’s segments-
1) By Product Type: Tomosynthesis, Breast Ultrasound, Breast MRI, Mammography, Nuclear Imaging, Others
2) By Technology: Ionizing, Non-Ionizing
3) By End User: Hospitals and Clinics, Breast Care Centers, Diagnostic Imaging Centers.
- Buy Research Report: Epinephrine Market to Exhibit at a CAGR of 11.0% Over the Forecast Period (2018 – 2026)
- Buy Research Report: Ethyl Acetate Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Algae DHA And ARA Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: PET Bottles Market Analysis
- Buy Research Report: Dielectric Gases Market Value to Expand 1.8X Through 2030, Demand Dynamics to Present Grim Outlook with COVID-19 Impact
Breast Imaging Devices Global Market Report 2020 is the most comprehensive report available on this market and will help gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies.
The chapter on the impact of COVID-19 gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market. The chapter also covers markets which have been positively affected by the pandemic.
Major players operating in the breast imaging devices market are undertaking various strategic initiatives such as the launch of technologically advanced or innovative products and product portfolio expansion, which is likely to be a leading trend in the breast imaging market.
Various companies are introducing new advanced devices in the market to attract a large customer base and maintain their position in the competitive business environment.