The global occupant classification systems market was valued at $1.94 billion in 2017 and will be growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026, according to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Occupant Classification Systems Market.
According to the latest report published by Credence Research, Inc. “Global Hybrid (2 in 1) Laptops Market – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2018-2026,” the global hybrid (2 in 1) laptops market was valued at $8.88 billion in 2017, expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2018 to 2026.
The Smart Parking Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.94% during the forecast period, to reach a market size of $5.25 billion by 2021 from $2.13 billion in 2015. The market for park assist system is driven by factors such as increased consumer preference towards comfort and luxury, and increased competition between OEMs to offer such driver assistance features. Additionally, government policies supporting smart parking systems is also a major demand driver for passenger car smart parking market.
- Even at the best of times, Tesla operations have seemed like loosely organized chaos, the company’s rapid-fire price changes for its vehicles and its hastily announced — and subsequently reversed — decision to close most of its stores are signs of a business that has been stressed to the breaking point.
All Businesses needs loyal customers to be successful, right? Two of the most important tools in marketing goal for small businesses to prosper in 2019 is to retain loyal customers and attract new ones. Reputation Management is an amazing method for small businesses to concentrate on in order to achieve their marketing goals.
Businesses of all kinds and types have become smarter about the significance of retaining a good reputation just after the deceptive practices of some corporations surfaced.
- Elon Musk said Tesla would not be profitable in the first quarter of 2019 and disclosed that Tesla is closing most of its brick-and-mortar stores. Musk added that he expected Tesla to be profitable in the second quarter.
When it comes to building an eCommerce website, the design is of great importance. People visiting your website need to be captivated with visuals and the overall design of the site. This can be difficult because of the importance of getting your design right and making your landing pages, product pages, and, of course, your home page look and feel on point with your brand.
Experts in the arena of web design and development strongly say it is necessary to prepare the website content before starting off with the graphic design. Developing the content before the website is the right approach. This is because a strong website design is much more than the colors, fonts and layout boxes.
Hong Kong – Joyoshare Studio, a creative and dedicated multimedia software developer, has recently announced a new release for its iOS utility, Joyoshare UltFix, to give a hand to fix iOS system issues in various possible situations, such as iPhone stuck in recovery mode, black screen, iPhone no service, etc. on both PC and Mac without data loss and get iOS device back to normal within only 3 steps.
Content marketing will become even more influential and powerful for small and medium-sized business. 2018 had the whole industry pushing content out faster than ever before. The trend in 2019 will be to polish and further narrow in the strategies that can make you stand out from the crowd.
Whether you own a small or big business, you will need a good, resourceful, engaging and optimized website to reach out to your customers. Today a business without a website is like a shop without a physical address. When you hire an Affordable Website Design Team to develop your site, the following tips can help you design a great website that helps you achieve your goals in an effective way besides maximizing your ROI:
- Uber $76 billion: Uber Technologies Inc had $50 billion in total bookings for its ride-service and food-delivery businesses last year, a testament to the size and global reach of the company as it prepares to woo investors in one of the biggest public stock listings to date.
Every business website is a high potential digital asset. To start with, every visitor searching for your business lands on your website and hence your business’s site must be good enough to give the best first impression of your brand. When you are about to create or redesign your business website, follow these tips to make it the most effective one:
- Advertising: Cost per click on Google properties — the rough measure of what Alphabet charges advertisers for each ad served on its websites — dropped 29 percent from last year and 9 percent from last quarter. That’s the steepest rate of annual decline in at least 16 quarters and suggests a growing threat from Amazon could be causing a pricing squeeze.
- YouTube: The number of YouTube channels with more than a million subscribers nearly doubled in the last year. The number of creators earning five or six figures grew by more than 40% year-over-year. YouTube has nearly 2 billion monthly logged-in users.
Membrane technology carries major significance in medical applications, especially in a number of life-saving treatment procedures. A membrane is usually made from organic polymers or inorganic materials such as metals, ceramics and glass. Medical membranes are most frequently used in drug delivery procedures, tissue regeneration, artificial organs, diagnostic devices, medical devices coatings, and bioseparations.
The global is projected to exceed 350 billion by 2022 from USD 94.15 billion in 2014. Widespread adoption of devices, like tablets, smartphones, and laptops can positively affect the market over the forecast period (2016 – 2024). BYOD enables employees bring their own devices to work. This not only reduces hardware & device costs but also boosts employee productivity & satisfaction.
This week, Durig Capital ventures to the technology sector to review an issuer involved in the design and manufacture of semiconductors. Magnachip Semiconductor (NYSE:MX) has been around for over 30 years and is the largest independent supplier of OLED display drivers to panel makers for smartphones. The company’s latest reported quarterly results (three months ending September 30, 2018) were excellent.
Adjusted EBITDA increased 13% year-over-year.
Gross profits were up 10.8% over the prior year period.
Operating income increased by 17.9% over Q3 2017.
Revenues were up 16.6% year-over-year and were at the highest levels since Q4 2012.
Interest coverage over 3x for the third quarter.
According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Automotive Software Market (Software Type – Autopilot Software, Navigation Software, Entertainment Software, Car Safety Software, Connectivity Software, Auto Mechanical Software; Vehicle Type – Passenger Vehicle and Commercial Vehicle; Electric Vehicle Type – Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV)) – Growth, Future Prospects and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026”, the automotive software market was valued at $16.24 billion in 2017 and expected to reach $78.62 billion in 2026 growing at a CAGR of 19.2% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2026.
The connected car devices market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% from 2016 to 2021, to reach USD 57.15 Billion by 2021. Some of the major factors responsible for the growth of the market are government regulations for safety and increasing electrification of vehicles.
Dedicated Short Range Communication (DSRC): Promising technology in connected car devices
Connected car devices with DSRC as connectivity use short range communication technologies such as Radar and Lidar, which are designed for a communication range up to 1000 feet. DSRC allows rapid communications between connected car networks, and is used for various applications in the modern automobiles. The high demand for DSRC can be attributed to several advantages offered by the technology in connected vehicle applications. DSRC as connectivity technology is used in various vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) applications such as adaptive cruise control, park assist systems, and collision avoidance system among others.
This week, Durig Capital reviews a bond from an issuer that was snapped up a few years ago by one of the most enigmatic figures in corporate America. In late 2016, SolarCity was acquired by Elon Musk’s company, Tesla. The acquisition made sense- combine the maker of electric cars and energy storage with a company that produces solar panels that produce energy (seemingly to ultimately charge Tesla’s vehicles). Tesla has since integrated SolarCity’s products into the Tesla portfolio. Tesla’s most recent reported quarter (Q3 2018) was truly historical.
Free cash flow of $881 million.
Operating income of $417 million
Cash flow from operations of $1.4 billion.
Interest coverage in Q3 of 2.4x.
Cognitive Computing Market To Hit US$ 49.50 Bn In 2026 And Expected To Grow With Promising CAGR Across The Forecast Period From 2018 To 2026
According to a new market research report published by Credence Research “Cognitive Computing Market (by Technology Type – Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Planning & Scheduling, Robotics, Speech Recognition and Others; by Deployment – On-premises Deployment and Cloud Deployment; by Application – IT & Telecommunications, Retail, Healthcare, BFSI, Security & Surveillance, Aerospace & Defense, Media & Entertainment and Others) Market – Growth, Future Prospects, and Competitive Analysis, 2018 – 2026”, the global cognitive computing market accounted to hit value of US$ 49.50 Bn in 2017 and expected to witness immense CAGR across the forecast period through 2018 to 2026.
Joyoshare Software announces the release of its new iOS utility member named Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker to remove screen lock on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch in mere minutes. As its name suggests, iPasscode Unlocker is specially designed to unlock iPhone passcode when users forgot password, got a second-hand iPhone with passcode, iPhone is disabled or cannot enter the password on a broken screen iPhone, etc.
Laptop batteries can often be expensive because the laptop manufacturer is the only one who makes a battery to fit their particular laptop. This is done so the manufacturer will have control of the market when you need a new battery. Often this is done to encourage you to buy a new laptop instead of replacing the battery. In many cases there is little difference in the price, which is what the manufacturer intended.
Some laptop batteries, such as the Ni-Cad, will suffer from a problem which is commonly called the memory effect. This is caused when you continually recharge the battery without letting it discharge entirely. After a time the battery will forget that it has unused capacity and it will discharge much faster each time it is used. The best way to avoid this laptop battery problem is to allow your battery to completely discharge at least once each month. This allows the battery to retain its original memory and provides longer usage.
When your laptop is not in use for an extended period of time it is best to remove the battery. The battery will continue to slowly discharge during the time it is not in use. If this discharge takes place inside the laptop you may not be able to get your laptop to recognize the battery the next time it is recharged.
(Reston, VA) – IOTAP, a leading Gold-Certified Microsoft partner, has just released the newest update to its popular Work 365 Customer Engagement Platform for Microsoft Partners and Cloud Service Providers (CSP). These updates allow CSPs to manage sales incentives, provision customer bundles and subscriptions, and track and create Microsoft Cloud Agreements from a single productivity platform built into Dynamics 365.
Version 1.8 streamlines the disjointed processes of Sales, Onboarding and Service provisioning right from the Dynamics 365 CRM system. Microsoft CSP Partners would have to move between different Sales quotation systems, Provisioning systems like the Partner Center, and Accounting Systems to service their customers.
- Global Artificial Intelligence Market to Exhibit 36.10% CAGR. Huge leaps of progress that robotics is making nowadays is a crucial turning point from a developmental perspective in the artificial intelligence market worldwide with a reduction of operational cost.
- Healthcare Artificial Intelligence startups have raised $4.3 billion across 576 funding rounds in the last five years – more than any other sector. AI has the potential to serve as a natural partner for medical researchers and professionals who spend careers combing through records to uncover trends and anomalies.
- Artificial Intelligence predicts Alzheimer’s years before diagnosis. The algorithm achieved 100 percent sensitivity at detecting the disease an average of more than six years prior to the final diagnosis.
- In the future AI may ultimately create more jobs than it displaces. By offering new tools for entrepreneurs, it may also create new lines of business that we can’t imagine now.
- Elon Musk called AI humanity’s “biggest existential threat” and compared it to “summoning the demon…As AI gets probably much smarter than humans, the relative intelligence ratio is probably similar to that between a person and a cat, maybe bigger.”
- Previous: Elon Musk & Telsa’s Future: Turbo Charged or a Car Wreck ?
- The combination of IBM and Red Hat, it’s a game changer. IBM will be the undisputed No. 1 leader in hybrid cloud tech.
- Microsoft just leapfrogged Amazon with $8.5-billion in cloud revenue last quarter, opening a decisive lead over Amazon as the world’s leading enterprise cloud provider for the past 12 months.
- AWS retains its title as the world’s biggest cloud provider, but the position is not going unchallenged by the likes Microsoft and Google third quarter market analysis shows.
- IBM with it’s biggest software acquisition ever, could potentially be the new sheriff in town. With this elevated profile in the cloud landscape, IBM now offers a more compelling alternative to Amazon (AMZN), Microsoft (MSFT) , and Alphabet (GOOGL).
- Dark clouds are on the horizon for Google: An outage at YouTube highlights the unknown technical risks faced by cloud providers like Google. Investors know clouds are economically efficient, and large companies that can afford cloud infrastructure now dominate the global economy.
- OPINION: The true lesson of IBM’s move for Red Hat: Open-source has truly arrived. After years of wondering whether companies could make money on freely available software, hybrid-cloud infrastructure has solidified open-source’s role in tech.
This week, Durig Capital looks to the skies as it reviews an issuer that is focused on the design and manufacture of aircraft parts and systems. Triumph Group has spent the past few years shedding non-core business assets, consolidating locations and streamlining its operations with an eye to cost reductions. Its latest quarterly results showcase its progress on this journey. Its fiscal year 2019 first quarter results included the following:
A 6.5% increase in net sales as compared to Q1 FY 2018
An increase of 126% in adjusted EBITDA as compared to the prior year period.
Interest coverage was an outstanding 2.3x for Q1
Triumph Group is projecting a 5% increase in net sales in FY 2019.
Backlog increased by 5% over the previous year period.
- Apple Co-founder gives his insight about Bitcoin [BTC] and Ethereum [ETH] and the underlying technology. Blockchain is branching out into developing applications that are changing the way people think and apply it, from the ground up, which is what the internet did in the 90s.
- Job positions in blockchain are up 300% with over 1,700 open positions and chain-related jobs averaging $84,884 per year, which is 61.8% higher than the median U.S. salary.
- Is Bitcoin (BTC) Dead: A Bubble Or A Stable Investment? The top 20 currencies lost from -75% to -94% of their value, BTC lost “only” -66%. Still over 114 billion dollars in its market cap as the first cryptocurrency on the global coin ranking list.
- Fidelity Investments is spinning off a stand-alone company dedicated to bringing cryptocurrencies to institutional investors. Providing enterprise-grade custody solutions, a cryptocurrency trading execution platform and institutional advising services 24/7.
- There are over 2,000 cryptocurrencies, most of which will fail and become worthless and some might do well. There’s an ongoing shift away from fiat money, and the momentum of this is only set to increase over the next 10 years.
- Bitcoin, but also Ethereum and Litecoin should have the distinction of being called a bellwether but Replacing Bitcoin from its 1st position in crypto world will be difficult.
Hong Kong, Oct.23, 2018 – Joyoshare Studio, one of the best top-notching multimedia software developers, has recently announced a new upgraded version for its product, Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery, which specifically introduces the support to iCloud backup recovery, compatibility with iOS 12 devices along with some other improvements & optimization. Using it, users can get utmost liberty to recover deleted or lost iOS data from iCloud backups with only few clicks.
As a powerful data recovery tool in current market, the up-to-date Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery entitles users to easily extract data from iCloud & iTunes backups or directly retrieve data from iOS devices (iOS 12 included). During recovery process, users have no need to worry about device compatibility as Joyoshare supports all series of iOS models without problem, even the latest iPhone XS/XS Max/XR/X. Notably, not only common data but also encrypted data, in total of 20+ kinds, can be restored instantly, such as photos, videos, reminders, WhatsApp/Kik/Viber messages, Safari bookmarks, contacts, notes, calendars, etc.
Hong Kong – Joyoshare Studio, one of the pioneers of the world’s first multimedia software developers, has recently announced the launch of multi-language support for their professional and popular video cutter – Joyoshare Media Cutter. Both Windows and Mac version of the program are now available in German, French, Japanese, and English as well, so that people worldwide can use it to trim and edit video and audio files in a more friendly way.
In this new release, one of the well-known video solutions, Joyoshare Media Cutter app has been translated and optimized. Besides the first displayed English, now the software also recognizes and responds in French, German and Japanese, depending on the language preference each customer requests. The feature adds flexibility to the adoption of this tool to cut, trim, split, join and edit any video and audio file through the language of their choice. Users can easily set their language preference by going to the Home > Preferences > General > Language after launching Joyoshare Media Cutter, and then select the preferred language. Done.
Joyoshare Software recently announced a new upgrade for its Joyoshare Screen Recorder, offering users enhanced video & audio recording/editing features, a customize personalized watermark, and other improvements and optimizations.
Adopted advanced screen capturing technology, the newest Joyoshare Screen Recorder does well in recording any videos and audios on Windows and Mac desktop screen, including Google Hangouts conversation, Facebook call, Netflix movie, Spotify music, YouTube audio, Twitch stream, Skype chat, webinar conference, etc. Meanwhile, users can record video with audio simultaneously and decide whether to grab system audio or microphone sound. After updating to recent version, all created recordings, no matter videos and audios, can be sliced in edit window with wanted segments left, during which users are allowed to take snapshots in JPG and PNG readily.
Joyoshare Studio, one of the best world-leading multimedia software developers, recently announced a new upgrade of Joyoshare iPhone Data Recovery with Viber messages and attachments recovery supported, as well as other optimization and improvement. With the latest version of Joyoshare Data Recovery for iPhone, you can now easily retrieve lost or deleted Viber Messages from iPhone (the latest iPhone X included) without any data loss.
Fashion trends are changing drastically. With the advancement in the field of technology, the fashion field is blooming at a rapid pace. One fashion technique that has seen a major change in recent times is the printing technique. Printing of fabric has witnessed a rapid evolution.
The rising demand for uniqueness and a greater variety of patterns, designs, and patterns have seen an emergence of digital/sublimation printing. These printing techniques are relatively new in the market but are versatile, durable and open endless opportunities to coloring, printing, and designing of different kinds of fabrics.