- Christians are hated and persecuted by atheist.
- Christians are ridiculed for “clinging to their Bibles and their guns.”
- Democrats have been successful at “projection.”
- The “deep state” will be exposed for what it is.
- Christians are on the winning side.
The mainline media, Hollywood, secular universities and the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party constantly undermines followers of Christ. Most of the people in the above organizations are believers in evolution rather than creation. Since, they don’t believe in God the creator of the Universe, they don’t fear God. Therefor they have no need for the forgiveness of their sins. The Bible says that people who don’t fear the God are fools! Proverbs 9:10: “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.” Proverbs 1:7: “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction”.
Christians are hated and persecuted by atheist, people who don’t want to be reminded of their sinful nature:
- 2 Timothy 3:12 “In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted,”
- John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
- John 15:19-20 “If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also.”
- Matthew 10:22 “You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”
- 1 Peter 4:12-13 “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.13 But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.
Christians are not to be of the world and follow man’s sinful self-centered desires. God demand’s to be # 1 in a Christian’s life. Anything that comes before God is “Idol Worship” and God detests idol worship:
- 1st John 2:15-16 “Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 16For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world.”
- James 4:4 “You adulterous people, don’t you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God.” Believers are not to be seduced by the world. The world distracts us from the glory of God and His commandments. Following the world is the road that leads to destruction.
- Matthew 6:24 “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”
For centuries, Judaism was the number one persecuted religion in this country and still is worldwide. Today there are more Christian churches burned and violence against believers than ever before in the USA. Christians are even ridiculed for “clinging to their Bibles and their guns” by high ranking Democratic officials. They are also ridiculed by Hollywood elites, most secular universities professors, the majority of the Democratic Party and the mainline media for their belief in Creation. Muslims get a pass for fear of violent retaliation if anything negative is mentioned about their religion. Muslins can get away with all sorts of violent terrorism and the execution of homosexuals but the mainline media is silent.
In spite of having a black president for eight years, our country is more racially divided than ever. In addition, our two political parties are divided on most issues that affect every citizen, i.e. support for the military, Christian schools vs. public schools, immigration/open borders, abortion, tax rates etc. I believe that today’s drastic political disagreements are the result of strong hatred toward President Donald J. Trump.
Over 1000 years ago, Timothy stated that a time would come when most people would turn their ears away from the truth and turn to myths. 2 Timothy 4:3-4:“For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.” I believe that time has now come. Democrats have been successful at “projection”, blaming Republicans for their actions or views.
President Trump was elected over the odds on favorite Hillary Clinton. Since he was not a politician he was not able to be controlled by large corporations or rich contributors. Donald Trump was a successful business man and didn’t play by the Washington D.C. rules. High ranking officials in the Obama administration were concerned about the outside chance that Trump could be elected. The mainline media who always had been left leaning gave up all pretense of neutrality and became advocates of the Democratic Party.
Republicans have been complaining about a “deep state”, at first trying to get Hillary Clinton elected and when that failed trying to get President Trump removed from office. Many top officials in the Obama administration were in on the coupe including many in the FBI, CIA, and The Department of Justice. As time passes, the deep state is more exposed for what it actually was: a plan to remove a duly elected president at any cost. Many Trump haters on the left are willing to create racial division, destroy law and order and flood the country with illegal aliens causing economic collapse in order to remove Trump from office.
God detests lying lips and will punish lies and deception either in this world or in eternity. In due time all the hate against Trump will be exposed and those involved in this hateful coup will be punished. Zechariah 8:17 :“do not plot evil against each other, and do not love to swear falsely. I hate all this,” declares the Lord”.
Psalm 139:21: “Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
Despite Hollywood, the mainline media, the corrupt Progressive Democratizes and the so called “elite intellectuals”, Christians are on the winning side, Gods side. President Trump won the last election with an overwhelming majority of Christian voters. They are the salient majority and will be heard loud and clear this November. God is a God of peace, not lawlessness. He is a God of truth and love not lies and hate. He is a God of life not abortion. Amen!