- By relying solely on AWS basic load balancing and optimization tools, IT lacks the tools in a hybrid architecture to manage their increasing sprawl.
- Customers expect high throughput with minimal latency, period.
- With application architecture and complexity changing so rapidly, organizations need a reliable way to log and analyze their network performance.
NetScaler ADC centralizes management for simplified AWS-inclusive hybrid cloud architectures.
With Citrix NetScaler ADC in AWS Marketplace, you can:
- Provision, manage and analyze workloads from a central management console with NetScaler Management and Analytics System (MAS).
- Gain end-to-end visibility across locations.
- Identify and resolve problems quickly.
- Automate the infrastructure when paired with NITRO API and MAS.
- Meet the demands of emerging use cases.
- Affordably scale up as needed.
By relying solely on AWS basic load balancing and optimization tools, IT lacks the tools in a hybrid architecture to manage their increasing sprawl, leading to lower visibility, reliability, and security while increasing costs.
With NetScaler ADC in AWS Marketplace, IT departments can address their growing hybrid needs for reliable application delivery and end-to-end visibility, all while keeping their data secure. And with Pooled Capacity Licensing, it’s more affordable than ever.
As end-node devices become increasingly complex, so do workloads. With Big Data having turned into the new gold rush, workload demands and use cases are expanding at a break-neck pace. Add to that the fact that so much data is now moving around outside the corporate firewall, and you have security risks that are higher than ever.
Organizations need an AWS-partnered solution that keeps and expands the benefits of the cloud while providing the central control and security inherent to on-premises deployment all while seamlessly looping in multiple legacy infrastructures with their on-premises custom apps and business stores that continue to be business critical.
Why have Reliability for a middle name when it can be your first?
Customers expect high throughput with minimal latency. Period. And that’s not going to happen with just the basic load balancing and optimization features available on AWS.
NetScaler ADC in AWS Marketplace goes beyond basic load balancing and optimization features in ways that every enterprise-grade hybrid architecture needs, without adding new hardware.
- Front-end optimization for accelerated loading speeds of web pages.
- SSL offloading for unburdening web servers from the task of encrypting and decrypting SSL-protected data, improving web services performance.
- Single-ended priority queueing for an improved quality of experience with AWS deployed applications.
- Global server load balancing for consistent availability across multiple sites and clouds, regardless of where they are.
- Support for managing high availability configuration ensuring that if one appliance becomes unavailable, its equally-configured twin can take over.
- True enterprise-grade software proxy for offering full application lifecycle support—from the development phase to deployment and upgrades, right through to sun setting.
- All-in-one ADC with a web application firewall and gateway for AAA support, DDoS protection, and AWS-hosted enterprise VPN services.
Buy Research Report: Global Fresh Milk Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Groupe Lactalis, ADM, CHS, Manildra Group
Buy Research Report: Global Natural Mineral Water Market Research Report 2021-2025 – Danone, Bongrain, Devondale Murray Goulburn, Fonterra
Get Content Links from Established Websites
I Give You 23 Million Verified Emails
Buy Research Report: Serial Console Server Market to Be Valued at US$ 37 Bn by 2030 – Supply Issues amidst COVID-19 Pandemic Impeding Market Expansion
Buy Research Report: Tennis Racquet Market to Expand Nearly 1.5X through 2030 – Reduced Sports Activities Due to COVID-19 Outbreak Affecting Sales Prospects
I Give You Mega Pack WP Plugin
Buy Research Report: Indian Pan Masala Market Growth Impelled by Product Diversity
Buy Research Report: Plant Based Meat Market is a Vegan Meat Substitute to See a Strong Growth
I Give You Masterclass Poker Course by Daniel Negreanu
A single console provides visibility and control over everything
By pairing NetScaler ADC with MAS in AWS Marketplace, an organization can manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the entire hybrid infrastructure from a single, unified console. Everything is visible from frontline SaaS apps and behind-the-scenes workloads to file storage and sharing. And that’s just the beginning.
With application architecture and complexity changing so rapidly, organizations need a reliable way to log and analyze their network performance. NetScaler ADC with MAS on AWS provides this robust functionality, producing useful data that is actionable, making their networks increasingly efficient and simple.
For instance, the HDX Insight dashboard offers end-to-end visibility into performance data, as well as providing real-time client and network latency metrics, enabling administrators to support a wide variety of use cases and troubleshoot performance issues. It can also generate historical reports, offering insights into network performance over time.
In addition, through the SSL Dashboard, NetScaler MAS on AWS provides graphs that help you keep track of SSL certificates, alerting IT Ops to expiring SSL certificates so that customers have unbroken access to SSL enforced applications.
What is more, the Security Insight dashboard gives administrators the critical ability to assess the threat environment that the network faces, right down to which applications are vulnerable, assessing whether their security configurations are inadequate or even missing. New configurations can be assessed against a safety index before they are deployed. In the event of attacks, administrators can discover how many times they have taken place within a given period of time, and obtain detailed information about any security breaches that have occurred.
NetScaler ADC also simplifies the deployment of applications with a variety of templates called StyleBooks, making it easy to manage complex application configurations.
For eliminating human error in the carrying out of routine network management tasks, organizations can automate them using Citrix NITRO API, and interface with many existing network management tools that IT departments routinely use.
With NetScaler ADC on AWS, there’s no need to manually monitor and manage loads depending on how many applications are active. NetScaler ADC integrates seamlessly with AWS Auto Scaling, adding and removing servers automatically to accommodate the current application load, in accordance with the autoscaling policy defined by IT. This ensures that customers always enjoy optimal performance while minimizing IT’s operational overhead and costs.