- Ensure your data is protected without impacting user productivity.
- Maximize your data visibility and gain a proactive stance on risks.
- Engineered for performance with no compromise on security.
Workforce mobility today is an essential part of any business, but it creates a number of challenges for IT. Data spread across devices and cloud services, unpredictable schedules, and varied network connections all complicate efforts to protect and govern enterprise information. With inSync, companies can protect their data stored in the cloud or on mobile devices while also addressing rising compliance and legal needs.
inSync provides a unified data protection and information governance solution that delivers a single pane of glass for viewing and managing dispersed data across endpoints and cloud applications – facilitating business continuity while not impacting employee productivity.
Ensure your data is protected without impacting user productivity
- Unified platform for endpoints and cloud applications to ensure data is protected across all user sources
- High performance, time-indexed snapshots with granular controls and scheduling for IT or end-users to restore files or return machines to their original state in the event of a successful ransomware intrusion
- Anytime, anywhere access from any device, with crossplatform support for smartphones and tablets —with additional support for IT-managed file sharing
- Immediate self-service restore empowers the end user to resume work on a new device quickly and seamlessly
- Automated installation and integrated mass deployment enable IT to quickly deploy inSync without user involvement
- Bandwidth throttling, resource usage and scheduling settings ensure maximum data protection with no user disruption
- Buy Research Report: Diabetes Drugs Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Medical Mask Market to Witness Prolific Growth of 9%, COVID-19 to Boost Uptake of Medical Masks
- Buy Research Report: Cosmetic Wipes Sales to Decline in 2020 amid COVID-19, Growth Marginally Sustained through Online Channels
- Buy Research Report: Indium Gallium Arsenide (InGaAs) Market to Exhibit Dexterous 10% Growth through 2030
- Buy Research Report: Folded Tissues Sales to Soar amid COVID-19 Outbreak, Supply- Demand Gaps to Create Impediments
Maximize your data visibility and gain a proactive stance on risks
- Federated (metadata) search enables IT to quickly locate files across endpoints and cloud applications across all users, devices, and storage locations
- Unusual Data Activity monitors for abnormal file creations, updates, and deletions for the early detection and recovery against ransomware; Easily hit rewind by gaining insights into impacted data sets and the last known good snapshot
- Legal hold management enables data to be preserved, maintaining chain of custody until it’s processed and analyzed in an eDiscovery platform
- Automated compliance monitoring and management enables IT to quickly identify and remediate potential data risks for organizations to address their data policy and compliance needs
- Extensive governance data policy configuration aids in segregating data regionally and meeting global data privacy requirements
- Integrated Data Loss Prevention (DLP) aids in preventing data breach of stolen or lost devices, including remote wipe (autoor admin-initiated), geo-location, and enforced encryption
Engineered for performance with no compromise on security
- Cloud native architecture delivers real-time IO of data ensuring data is immediately accessible from any snapshot point, from any device
- Patented global deduplication delivers fast and efficient data collection by eliminating data redundancies across all users and from all their devices, resulting in up to 80% bandwidth savings
- WAN optimization, smart resource throttling, and auto resume ensure that backups and restores are non-disruptive and complete efficiently for mobile users
- Enterprise-grade encryption in-transit ( 256-bit TLS ) and at-rest ( AES 256-bit ) using digital envelope encryption ensuring the highest levels of data security and privacy
- Fully compliant cloud infrastructure, leveraging the power of Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) and Microsoft Azure with Druva’s own audits provides the highest level of security and protection for your data