- The global market is primarily driven by a significant increase in the prevalence of blood clotting disorders.
- Analyzers are equipped with built-in quality control and security lockout protocols that ensure the safety of sensitive patient information.
- The market is anticipated to reach a value of $6.2 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 9.2% during 2019-2024.
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Coagulation Analyzer Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global coagulation analyzer market size reached $3.6 billion in 2018. Coagulation analyzers are medical devices that are used to measure blood platelet levels in a fast and precise manner. They are also employed to provide data about hemoglobin in red blood cells (RBCs), platelet counts and hematocrit levels.
These devices are majorly used for the detection of clotting deficiencies related to hemophilia, thrombocytopenia, thromboembolytic disease, impaired liver function and Von Willebrand disease, among other conditions. Additionally, they can monitor the effectiveness of certain drugs, including heparin, antiplatelet agents and oral anticoagulants on whole blood (WB). These analyzers are equipped with built-in quality control and security lockout protocols that ensure the safety of sensitive patient information.
Global Coagulation Analyzer Market Trends:
The global market is primarily driven by a significant increase in the prevalence of blood clotting disorders. Sedentary lifestyle habits, coupled with shifting dietary preferences, have resulted in an increased occurrence of obesity and vitamin deficiency-related diseases. This, along with a significant rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular disorders (CVDs) on a global level, has catalyzed the uptake of coagulation analyzers.
Moreover, governments of numerous countries are investing significantly in the development of healthcare infrastructure, which is expected to create a positive outlook for the market. Furthermore, extensive research and development (R&D) activities by numerous manufacturers have led to the development of various portable product variants that offer convenience to the users. For instance, Siemens Healthineers company, a Germany-based corporation, launched Xprecia Stride coagulation analyzer that delivers fast and efficient prothrombin time testing (PT/INR) results for point-of-care (POC) monitoring.
On account of the aforementioned factors, the market is anticipated to reach a value of $6.2 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 9.2% during 2019-2024.
Buy Research Report: Ice Hockey Equipment Market to Grow 1.9X by 2030, Manufacturers to Prioritize Online Sales Channels
Buy Research Report: COVID-19 Inhibits Demand for Processed Meat amid Bottlenecks in Supply and Production
Buy Research Report: Oligonucleotide Synthesis Market on a Positive Growth Trajectory, Supported by Developments in Synthetic Chemistry, Projects
Buy Research Report: Global Advance Wound Care Market to Reach Nearly US$ 15 Billion by 2030
Buy Research Report: Sales of Isobutylene to Ride on Gas Permeability Quotient; Uptake by End-use Industries Limited by COVID-19 Outbreak
Key Market Segmentation:
- On the basis of the testing type, the market has been divided into prothrombin time (PT), fibrinogen, activated partial thromboplastin time (APTT), activated clotting time (ACT), D-dimer, platelet function, anti-factor Xa, and other types of testing.
- Based on the product type, the market has been categorized into instruments/analyzers (automated, semi-automated and manual analyzers), reagents, consumables and others.
- On the basis of the technology type, the market has been classified into optical, mechanical, electrochemical and other types of technologies.
- Based on the end user, the market has been segregated into clinical laboratories, diagnostic centers, hospitals and others.
- On the geographical front, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America.
The competitive landscape of the market has been examined, with the detailed profiles of the key players operating in the market. Some of these players include Abbott Laboratories, Roche Diagnostics (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.), Nihon Kohden, Sysmex Corporation, Siemens Healthineers company, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Helena Laboratories Corporation, DIAGNOSTICA STAGO, and Instrumentation Laboratory Company.