Communal News provides for our contributing partners, that post quality press releases /articles, the following free services:
- 1. We check grammar, spelling, and sentence structure to increase your readership, we will suggest some ideas to increase your news relevance, when your article becomes approved and we place it on Communal News. When we will publish your writings on our Communal News Contributor Platform and post a link to your contributor page, even though we are a news company, about half are articles are about companies, lifestyle, sports, movies and more and usually they receive full news distribution. We work hard to ensure Communal News readers to have the best quality articles that one reason why our readership is growing so fast.
- 2. Communal News articles are picked up and published on Communal News and in over 100 global languages. Our articles usually place very high globally in Google, Bing and Yahoo Organic search engines in 97% of the worlds languages, knowing approved news services almost always places higher than non-news..
Click to see Communal News in Several Languages
- 3. Communal News articles are picked published on Google News America’s largest news-feed with the News, Market Research / Press Releases and Blogs all attaining high level news feeds. We are currently addressing several additional platforms and distribution services. Communal News provides one of the worlds largest (and we believe best) free internet distribution open networks with the ability to greatly increase and improve the exposure for all of our contributor partners. We will might have some proven recommendations to increase your platform viewership.
Click to see resent Communal News and Blog posts on Google News.
- 4 Communal News will then work to distribute your article. For example, we will provide a well written link to Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and LinkedIn networks. This will greatly improve the width and breath of your readership. Communal News provides one of the largest free internet distribution networks with the ability to greatly increase and improve the exposure for all of our contributor partners. Contributors will have a listing where they can present their full bio (either as individuals or companies) and where you can increase awareness with a condensed bio at the bottom of every published article. We will help you to develop an email following. We allow up to three links back to your website, company or product if the links are relevant, and as many links as needed to provide third party validation. It’s easy and completely free to sign up as a Communal News Contributor. Our platform will help you to develop and grow your following. Just click here.
- 4 . Communal News will publish your bio, and often after your first Blog or News article is published, your bio will appear both in Google Organic Search plus often in Google News.
plus we have more to come…..
Why Contribute to Communal News
The founders of Communal News own and run many small businesses, and found it hard for the businesses to get information out to the world about their expertise and market leading products. Press releases often end up disappearing into the Internet. Even when we have found them using exact word searches, we knew potential customers would not. So, we found them time consuming and costly but they never got any traction.
We were able to use a stock market focused publisher which only helped our financial business. In the financial field we achieve tremendous recognition from publishing a weekly newsletter, which was the foundation for achieving strong recognition as a top expert in our field. So we integrated the newsletter into our market strategy and published a weekly article. It became the center of our multi-tiered strategy, bringing real growth, awareness and success to our financial business. We want to offer this opportunity to you: to be able to publish, to have a full bio plus a condensed bio for your new audience at the bottom of every article. Communal News will try to build you thousands of followers with strong articles by you. We want to bring you future recognition and success. Is it time to start the journey with Communal News as your Contributor Partners.
The articles/press releases need to be professional, hard-hitting, timely and easy to follow.
Communal News will be carefully selecting its contributors and requiring them to adhere to objective compliance standards. Before an author is accepted as a Communal News contributor, our editors read the article/press release to evaluate the quality.
We directly communicate with every potential contributor, and insist that even authors who wish to use a pseudonym provide Communal News with a real name and contact information. We will give feedback about why any article is not accepted.
Communal News has high compliance standards that we expect contributors to self-enforce. But we have found historically that: (a) A written agreement to an objective set of compliance standards significantly raises the author’s awareness of, and adherence to, disclosure and other compliance standards. (b) Authors with sufficient ability to pass the rigorous Communal News acceptance criteria who then agree to our compliance standards do indeed uphold them.
We ask you the readers and contributors to inform us of anyone that is knowingly breaking Communal News policies here. We will investigate the complaint, and if we discover that the author is in violation, the author may be terminated as a Communal News contributor.
Communal News Article Submission Guidelines
We made it easy to submit an article/press release to Communal News. Simply click here or on one of the many “Submit an Article” buttons throughout the site.
- If you haven’t yet set up a Communal News contributor account, you’ll need to do that first here. Articles/press releases are those you submit to our editorial team for publication on Communal News that you’ve also posted to other blogs or websites which, depending on content, are screened more aggressively. In order to make sure that your article is seen, we must insist that it not appear in more than one other place (usually your own website).
- If you wish to submit news under our paid beta program, please read the Editorial Guidelines and fill out the registration form here. Exclusive news articles are those you submit to our editorial team for exclusive publication on Communal News.
- Blog posts are those that contain content you do not plan to submit to our editorial team for publication in the Newsfeed.
Normally, your article will be published within 24 hours of submission, or returned to you with editorial feedback.
Editorial Guidelines for Press Releases/Articles:
Broadly, here’s what we look for in deciding whether or not to publish an article/press release submission:
- Originality: We expect you to write at least 400 words on the issue you care about, bringing a new perspective that others may have missed. Articles generated largely by copy and pasting other articles, will not be accepted.
- Compelling title: Your title is important and should reflect the content in the article and also will need to grab the reader’s attention. A title that does not deliver on the title’s promise will be declined.
- Clean: All submissions must be proofread already, and be free of any grammatical or spelling mistakes.
- No promotional content: We do not allow promotional content within articles. Your short Bio will be at the bottom of every article you write. We allow up to a maximum of three links within an article to your blog or website and as many links as possible to help construct the factual base of the article to other very relevant sources.
- The human factor: We work to consistently select the best articles submitted for consideration. We strive to maintain an open and constructive dialogue with our contributors, and work closely with contributors whenever possible to help ensure article publication is relevant.
If you have any additional questions about becoming a contributor, please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to assist you.
We’re offering one of the best pay-per-thousand rates in the business for news writers, but we’re still growing so we’re looking for writers willing to grow with us. By signing up with us in our beta phase, you have the opportunity to take ownership of a topic and build an audience during our early growth stages. And we’re experiencing explosive growth of 30% per month. (Read More)
We use Google banners.
- Google‘s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Communal News uses third-party vendors and ad networks serving ads.