- Around-the-clock global operations, data growth, and server virtualization all together can complicate protection and recovery strategies.
- Operations are handled from a single interface, reducing the amount of time you spend managing processes and allowing you to respond faster to requests.
- These technologies are designed to minimize costs so you can protect more of your data on reliable, high-speed disks for longer.
Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software is a one-stop shop for protecting and recovering your critical file and application data as well as virtual server and physical infrastructures. Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software controls and monitors the creation of Snapshot copies and their movement over time.
ACCELERATE AND SIMPLIFY PROTECTION AND RECOVERY
- Shorter Protection Windows —Low-impact, array-based NetApp® Snapshot™ copies and replication can reduce protection windows from hours to minutes without a performance penalty or system overhead.
- Faster Recovery — Recover data in minutes, not hours, by using high-speed Snapshot and replication copies that are fully cataloged for rapid search and retrieval.
- Unified Management — Accelerate response times and reduce costs by managing and monitoring Snapshot copies, replication, tape backup processes, and backup to cloud from a single administration interface.
- Virtualization and Application Aware — Minimize downtime and prevent data loss through integration with virtualization and major applications to provide application consistent recovery in minutes.
- Add additional Commvault Features — Easily license Commvault software features such as streaming backup with deduplication, data archiving, cloud management, laptop/desktop backup, and more.
Around-the-clock global operations, data growth, and server virtualization all together can complicate protection and recovery strategies. They affect when and how often you can perform backups, increase the time required to back up, and ultimately affect your ability to successfully restore. These challenges can force lower standards for recovery objectives, such as reducing the frequency of backup jobs or protecting fewer applications, both of which can introduce risk.
To eliminate complexity and accelerate protection and recovery, you need a solution that combines the benefits you expect from a traditional backup product with high-speed snapshot technology, all within a single management interface. That solution must also be efficient, helping you to reduce both storage and operational costs, and minimize risk.
THE INTELLISNAP TECHNOLOGY SOLUTION
Deliver fast and efficient backup and recovery with Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp® management software. Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software combines the desired capabilities of a backup application with NetApp Snapshot copies, replication, and storage efficiency technologies.
Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software is application-aware, integrating Snapshot copies and replication with applications and virtual server infrastructures to accelerate restores and prevent data loss. Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software leverages NetApp Data ONTAP® deduplication, compression, incremental Snapshot block- level replication, and other efficiency technologies to control costs.
- Buy Research Report: Portable Thermal Imagers Market Is Expected To Witness CAGR Of 8.9% During The Forecast Period (2019-2027) – Coherent Market Insights | Coherent Market Insight.
- Buy Research Report: Interior Automobile Accessories Market Analysis 2020 | Forecast till 2027
- Buy Research Report: Bromine Derivatives Market Overview |Size, COVID-19 Impact, Share, Segment, Regional Analysis and Leading Players by Forecast to 2024
- Buy Research Report: Cast Acrylic Sheets Market – Size, Value Share, Latest Trend, Key Player Review, Business Prospect and Forecast to 2023
- Buy Research Report: Butyl Acetate Market Analysis: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players Profiles and Future Prospects
- Buy Research Report: Use Cases Surge for High Altitude Long Endurance (Pseudo Satellite) Market Post COVID-19
- Buy Research Report: Global Agile IoT Market Applications, Outstanding Growth, Market status, Business Opportunities
- Buy Research Report: Mobility on Demand Market Driven by Growing Smartphone Penetration
- Buy Research Report: GCC In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices Market Grow Say Healthcare Industry
- Buy Research Report: By the End of 2027, the Biochip Products Research, Manufacturing and Service Market is Estimated to Reach $11 Billion in Value
FASTER PROTECTION AND RECOVERY TO MEET YOUR BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS
Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software is a one-stop shop for protecting and recovering your critical file and application data as well as virtual server and physical infrastructures.
- Creates instant point-in-time Snapshot copies that can serve as recovery points
- Meets stringent recovery time objectives
- Has near-zero impact on performance overhead
- Enables you to protect data when you want, as often as you want
- Recover data rapidly with granular file- and object-based restore, snapshot revert, and other methods
- Stores only changed blocks, minimizing data footprint
- Secure and efficient high speed backup to cloud with rapid restores using NetApp AltaVault
UNIFIED PROTECTION AND RECOVERY ACROSS YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE
Commvault IntelliSnap for NetApp software controls and monitors the creation of Snapshot copies and their movement over time. Operations are handled from a single interface, reducing the amount of time you spend managing processes and allowing you to respond faster to requests.
- Manages Snapshot, SnapVault and SnapMirror processes via unified policies
- Indexes and catalogs Snapshot copies for fast search and recovery
- Uses policy-based data retention across tiers
- Leverages hybrid FAS or All Flash FAS (AFF) all flash array across media types and protocols
- Centralizes auditing and reporting
- Writes snapshot data to tape for long-term retention and/or offsite compliance
ADVANCED PROTECTION CAPABILITIES FOR APPLICATIONS AND VIRTUAL MACHINES
- Streamline and accelerate recovery processes with virtualization and application-aware protection.
- Easy, rapid recovery of your VMware® and Microsoft® Hyper-V® environments
- Support for Oracle, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP, Domino, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and more
- Recover VMs in minutes at a file or image level
- Discover newly created VMs based on predefined criteria and automatically apply protection
Minimize storage capacity requirements for backup by as much as 90% and reduce traffic over busy networks by using a variety of NetApp efficiency technologies. These technologies are designed to minimize costs so you can protect more of your data on reliable, high-speed disks for longer.
EASILY ADD FEATURES
Additional Commvault features can easily be licensed to run within the same operational environment.These include streaming backup with deduplication, snapshot management for multi-vendor storage arrays, cloud management, file and email archiving, laptop/desktop backups and more.