- In this competitive review, we compare Red Hat® Ansible® Automation and Puppet Enterprise automation offerings.
- Red Hat Ansible Automation automates your entire IT infrastructure, using the expertise and knowledge already existing in your teams.
- Red Hat Ansible Tower is an enterprise framework for controlling, securing, and managing your automation.
Your business is a digital business. Technology is your innovation engine, and delivering your applications faster helps you be successful. Historically, delivering applications required a lot of manual effort, complicated coordination, and repetitive tasks. Automation frees people up to focus on efforts that help deliver more value to the business by speeding application delivery time and building on a culture of success.
An enterprise-wide automation strategy has to benefit the individual first before the success spreads to the group. When the automation language is simple, it can be easily shared and adopted.
In this competitive review, we compare Red Hat® Ansible® Automation and Puppet Enterprise automation offerings.
RED HAT ANSIBLE AUTOMATION
Red Hat Ansible Automation automates your entire IT infrastructure, using the expertise and knowledge already existing in your teams. Ansible Automation is used by thousands of organizations globally to help them automate IT tasks, such as configuration management, provisioning, workflow orchestration, application deployment, and life-cycle management. Ansible Automation is easy to adopt across the entire enterprise—from networks, servers, and security and compliance to cloud, infrastructure, and DevOps and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD).
ANSIBLE AUTOMATION IS SIMPLE
- The language of Ansible Automation is easy to read. No special coding skills are needed. Your staff can start automating immediately.
- You do not need to install agents on servers, deploy expensive management appliances, or change your existing infrastructure.
- Ansible Automation uses standard communication mechanisms already in place on enterprise networks, such as secure shell (SSH) and Windows Remote Management (WinRM).
- No agents are required to be added to standard builds.
ANSIBLE AUTOMATION IS POWERFUL
- Automate your Linux and Windows environments, your network, your clouds, and your applications. Ansible Automation brings these pieces together.
- Do more than just configuration management server by server. Orchestrate your entire IT landscape.
- Use Ansible Automation modules to automate existing tools, programs, and scripts under one umbrella.
- 100 Photo Remove Backgrounds $25 – Fast
- Buy Research Report: The Prefilled Syringes Fill/Finish Servcies Market – Present Scenario and the Growing Future Potential
- Buy Research Report: Fermentation Ingredients Market size Surge at a Robust Pace in Terms of Revenue over COVID-19 2023
- Buy Research Report: Thermally Conductive Plastics Market Expected Size Witness a Sustainable Growth Over COVID-19 2023
- Buy Research Report: Natural Food Preservatives Market to Record a Robust Growth Rate for the COVID-19 Period 2028
RED HAT ANSIBLE TOWER
Part of the Red Hat Ansible Automation product family, Red Hat Ansible Tower is an enterprise framework for controlling, securing, and managing your automation with a user interface (UI) and a representational state transfer (RESTful) application programming interface (API). It integrates with your existing IT stack and brings it together in an automated fashion. Ansible Tower provides the control, knowledge, and delegation to help your organization automate your entire IT landscape and your critical business processes.
- Automate your enterprise IT landscape. Focus on automation jobs and their results, instead of single, isolated nodes.
- Manage your automation at scale. Assign resources to cover heavy duty teams or set up distant nodes to integrate your remote data center.
- Integrate via the API. Enhance your existing, established tools by joining them with Ansible Tower.
- Automate with the business processes of your enterprise—instead of maintaining divisions.
- Have one central place to command the automation.
- Review results. See who accessed what, which automation worked on what piece of IT, and analyze the results.
- Gain a window into your IT landscape with a detailed history of each step of automation.
- Bring together separate teams. Let your developers use automation, but ensure proper access rights and secure passwords.
- Provide automation as self-service tasks to other groups.
- Chain multiple automation pieces together via workflows.
To Read Full Download The Whitepaper: Comparing Red Hat Ansible Automation And Puppet Enterprise