- The composite rollers market is projected to grow from USD 127 million in 2019 to USD 163 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 5.2%.
- The pulp & paper industry is estimated to account for the largest share of the composite rollers market in 2019.
- APAC is expected to be the largest market for composite rollers.
The composite rollers market size is estimated to grow from $127 million in 2019 to $163 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 5.2%. The composite rollers market is witnessing significant growth because of the growing demand from end-use industries such as mining, pulp & paper & textile.
The pulp & paper industry is estimated to account for the largest share of the composite rollers market in 2019
Pulp & paper is the major end-use industry in the composite rollers market in 2019. APAC and North America are the key markets due to the superior properties offered by composite rollers that make it very useful to operate in corrosive and high-temperature environments. Increasing usage fo composite rollers as newspaper printing roller, lamination roller, and guide roller is driving the demand in the pulp & paper industry.
APAC is expected to be the largest market for composite rollers during the forecast period.
APAC is expected to dominate the composite rollers market during the forecast period due to the substantial adoption of composite rollers in the mining, pulp & paper, and packaging sectors. Composite rollers are lightweight and offer superior life-cycle in comparison to other metal rollers due to which Asian companies are adopting these rollers to minimize the overall cost. Moreover, growing mining industries in China and Australia is one of the significant factors behind the high consumption of composite rollers in the region.
Buy Research Report: Foodservice Disposable Market – Global Forecast to 2024 – By Product, Deployment, End-User and Region, 
Buy Research Report: Galacto-oligosaccharide Market Size, Share – Global Report [2021-2028]
Buy Research Report: Adhesives Market – Global Forecast to 2028
Buy Research Report: Asia-Pacific Fumed Silica Market to grow by a CAGR of 6.71% During 2021-2025
Buy Research Report: Engineering R&D Services Outsourcing Market Analysis, Trends and Forecast by 2027
Major composite rollers manufacturers are Lorbrand Composites (South Africa), Double E Company LLC (US), Pronexos (Netherlands), Conveyor Products & Solutions (Australia), NEPEAN Conveyors (Australia), and Artur Küpper GmbH & Co. KG (Germany).
- In March 2019, Pronexos joined hands with Apex International (Netherlands), where the former company will supply carbon fiber composite rollers to Apex International. This partnership will help Pronexos to cater to the growing demand for composite rollers in the printing and packaging applications.
- In November 2017, NEPEAN Conveyors acquired Sandvik’s specialist conveyor systems business and international conveyor components businesses and in Finland. This acquisition helped the company to become one of the largest specialists in conveyor components.