- Surging demand for poultry, seafood, and meat benefits the market.
- Stringent government regulations for a better quality animal feed can deter the market from easy growth.
- Amino acids comprise the largest market share of supplements.
Compound feed can be classed as a fusion of additives, fodder, and other substances that can provide sustenance to animals. It can be found in the form of pellets and crumbles that is easier for animals to digest.
The global Compound Feed Market is likely to score 4.02% CAGR during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. It is expected to achieve a valuation of $539.9 billion. It can gain from the growth of industries like precision nutrition, organized livestock farming, and surging demand for poultry, seafood, and meat. Global demand for animal feed will increase the Compound Feed Market Size.
Stringent government regulations for a better quality animal feed can deter the market from easy growth in the coming days. The market for compound feed can overcome such a slumping effect as the demand for meat is growing quite rapidly.
The global market for feed compounds can bank on the contributions made by several market players who are known for their tactical changes. These companies are a part of MRFR’s tracking. These companies are Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL (Thailand), Cargill Inc. (U.S.), Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Company (U.S.), Land ‘O Lakes Inc. (U.S.), ForFarmers NV (The Netherlands), PT Japfa Comfeed Indonesia Tk (Indonesia), New Hope Group (China), COFCO (China), Nutreco NV (The Netherlands), Neovia Group (France), United Animal Health Inc. (U.S.), Weston Milling Animal Nutrition (Australia), and Feedone Co., Ltd. (Japan).
In October 2019, Nutreco announced that they have acquired Cargill’s compound feed business, a move that will give the former much market coverage.
- Buy Research Report: Retail Cloud Market 2019: Historical Analysis, Opportunities, Latest Innovations, Top Players Forecast 2023
- Buy Research Report: Mobile AI Market, Mobile AI Market size, Mobile AI Market share, Mobile AI Market trends, Mobile AI Market growth, Mobile AI Market forecast
- Buy Research Report: Precision Medicine Market Size Current and Future Industry Trends, 2018 – 2025
- Buy Research Report: Linear Actuators Market Size and Future Development Status 2025
- Buy Research Report: Dental Lights Market Size – Strategic Assessment and Forecast Till 2025
The global market for compound feed can be studied on the basis of a segmentation that includes ingredients, supplements, and livestock. These segments can inspire better growth for the coming years with inputs and insights covering various segments.
By Ingredient, the market for compound feed can be segmented into oils, oilseed meals, supplements, molasses, cereal by-products, cereals, and others. The supplements can fetch the highest market revenue in the coming years.
By Supplement, the market report on the compound feed can be segmented into antibiotics,
vitamins, amino acids, acidifiers, enzymes, and others. Amino acids had the largest market share in 2017 and it is going to promote the market in the coming days.
Global understanding of the market for feed compounds can be taken into consideration on a regional scale with segments dedicated to influential regions like North America and Europe, along with the fast-growing Asia Pacific. On the other hand, it also makes statements regarding South America and the Middle East & Africa. Both these segments can inspire growth but get restrained by the presence of several poor economies.
Europe has a major growth possibility with countries like Spain, Germany, Russia, and others making substantial contributions. These countries are also known for their extensive investment in research and development projects. This is influencing the betterment of the quality of the product and can assist in better permeation.